Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 88 of 93 FirstFirst ... 38788384858687888990919293 LastLast

Thread: TRAIL OF ASHES TOUR: The adventure continues as Gerry G returns to Negril

User Info Menu

Re: TRAIL OF ASHES TOUR: The adventure continues as Gerry G returns to Negril

Sorry to hear of the loss of your Father,thats got to be tough.But Jamaica will have her arms open for you!!!!!!!!!!~Much Respect!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

User Info Menu

My condolences on the loss of your father, sometimes life just sucks. Looking forward to meeting you and we'll have a drink to your dad

User Info Menu

My sincere condolences on the loss of your father.

User Info Menu

Please accept my condolences on the passing of your father.
    url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

User Info Menu

Sorry to hear about the loss and heartache you are going through Gerry. At least you were there until the end for him. Go to Jamaica and reflect and cherish your relationship with Dad.

User Info Menu

So sorry Gerry.

User Info Menu

Thanks for all the kind words .... I look forward to re-invigorating myself in Negril.

BTW, check this video. It's moments like these that make me miss Seasplash and the beach. Natasha makes a nice smoothie ....

User Info Menu

Oh, I'm so sorry for you loss, Gerry! It must be very hard but I hope your upcoming trip will be bring healing and comforting memories, Bless!

User Info Menu

Sorry, about your father Gerry. Christmas of 2010, my brother & I brought my stepfather ( than 72yrs.old) to Jamaica. He loved it, he had such adventures starting with the ride from Montego to Negril. Two months later, he was diagnosed with stage 4, cancer. Like you, we have hope for him to get better and return. Each time I tell him Im am turning to Jamaica, he smiles & says do it now. We never know what is in the future for us. Bless, Gerry

User Info Menu

Gerry, I am so sorry to hear about your Dad. Like you, Jamaica is my healing place, usually from the rigors of everyday life & love. Also, like you, this trip is especially needed to help heal the pain of losing my wonderful Mom to pancreatic cancer this past September 7 at the age of 68. I am an only child, so there is a huge hole in my heart & my life. As you can imagine, it has been a dark few months for me. I was ready to run to Negril in September. But, I knew it wasn't time.....I needed to face my loss & grieve, instead of running away.

Thankfully, it is time........ to celebrate life (theirs & ours!) Less than a week til I feel Negril's warm embrace again. I need to try Bentley's this reach, but I'm sure we will meet somewhere down the road (West End Rd, of course!!!) & when we do, I think a toast & a hug will be in order!