Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 55 of 93 FirstFirst ... 545505152535455565758596065 ... LastLast

Thread: TRAIL OF ASHES TOUR: The adventure continues as Gerry G returns to Negril

User Info Menu

Re: TRAIL OF ASHES TOUR: The adventure continues as Gerry G returns to Negril

Here are some pics (top to bottom):

1, Kevin at Catcha in action

2, Hey Tiz got a light?

3, The eyes have it ....
    Attached Images Attached Images    

User Info Menu

Gerry, how did I miss the comatose'd moment? LOL

User Info Menu

I've been saving that pic ....

User Info Menu

oh my -- brave of you to share that photo--looking like a cross between a messed up Jack Nicholson in The Shining and someone who needs to pass out, pronto. If I saw you coming towards me on the street, I would cross to the other side. Jodi looks beautiful as ever though.

User Info Menu

This was right before I was put to bed on the night Luciano played. So sad, I do not remember much of the show. Hey Chris, we need to book Luciano again. New Years would be a great time. I promise I'll remember this time.....

Name:  P1000046.jpg
Views: 1071
Size:  90.9 KB

I still have a firm grip on my beer though, so I still had a little left in me.

User Info Menu

LOL!!!!!!!!

Boogs and Gerryg have you seen that you have both made it onto the newly redesigned SeaStar Inn website......no better folks to represent the place LOL
    Jon and Ninja made it too......go check it out

User Info Menu

Yeah I saw that. LOL

User Info Menu

Though there was a big part of all us that was sad to leave, the ride home was a laugh a minute. Besides recounting the week, we talked about our real lives and all the things waiting for us upon our return -- the good, the bad, the ugly.

It was a beautiful day, perfect weather. We made our way through Green Island, Lucea, all the way to Sangster airport.

This trip was quite an adventure because there was so much energy in the air with so many boardies meeting, all in one place, all at one time. It was special to connect faces to the names (or pen names) and to share our love for Negril with others with whom we have so much in common.

Never did a Negril trip feel like this. It was like I felt more WHOLE than ever before upon my return to the airport -- a sense of satisfaction and fullfillment that never existed before. Boy, we had some fun.

Then I got to the airport, and a new misadventure happened ....

User Info Menu

Kevin: "Where's my Mic!!"

Me: "Where's my Pall Malls....Wheres my lighter!!" (real ? is where are those bikini bottoms, they did not make it back" LOL

GerryG: "MY EYES....Where are my eyes!!!!!"

That pic is the best to date Gerry! HAHAHAHAHA
    Stir IT UP

User Info Menu

Lmao