Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stand up Paddle boards for rent in Negril.

User Info Menu

Red face Stand up Paddle boards for rent in Negril.

I have some stand up paddle boards for rent directly on the beach located at the Negril Relax Resort which was the old Merrill's III. The new owners are great people with a great staff. I live on the property also.
    Feel free to call me for any information. Here is my Jamaican cell # 876-588-4574.

User Info Menu

What a great addition to Negril beach activities. Fun and exercise too

User Info Menu

Love the fact that they are not motorized!!!....OR noisy!

User Info Menu

Eco-friendly and fun! Love it!

User Info Menu

Looking forward to trying the out in February. Will be at Legends so very close. I thing early morning would be a great time to do this.

User Info Menu

Geeze! Can't type tonight. What will you be charging for rent?

User Info Menu

I look forward to trying this in February. It sounds like great fun. I may be an oldster, but my strength & balance are awesome. Do tell Daune I said hello. She is great people. I think highly of her. I will stop to see her in February

IceBoxLady... whe will you be there in Feb? Maybe we can be novices together. I'd love to check it out. I love a challenge, w/ in the realm of my abilities.

User Info Menu

I learned to windsurf in Jamaica in 2006. I have a windsurf board here In Erie, PA. When there is no wind I use my board as a stand up paddle.
    Praise Jah

User Info Menu

Ronnie - we get a lot of people with wind surfing experience crossing over to stand up paddle boards.
    The core work out you get from sup is second to none. And it's fun knowing that you are the power source
    For this activity. Most people obviously just like the freedom they get out on the ocean and getting a nice
    Work out in at the same time. The past few days the ocean has just been to rough to rent out any of my
    Boards but I hope Saturday things will begin to calm down.

User Info Menu

Yvonne, LostinJa, Bogwoman, a newbie and myself will be there Feb. 2nd-12th. Will be at Legends the first week. Hope to run into you. I would love to try this and think early AM (before all rhe jetskiers) would be an amazing time to go.