Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumpolephoreskin's Existential Wanderings in and Around Negril

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tfw73 View Post
    Crap, I must be dense....it took me about ten seconds to wonder why in the heck he was eating a sub sandwich! LOL
    Nope, you are not alone....I was reading along thinking....wow, this guy really loves cold cuts!
    Hahahaha
    Then I realized...Oh, ok, I get it! But yeah, this guy really loves cold cuts! LOL

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by marley9808 View Post
    nope, you are not alone....i was reading along thinking....wow, this guy really loves cold cuts!
    Hahahaha
    then i realized...oh, ok, i get it! But yeah, this guy really loves cold cuts! Lol
    lol!

User Info Menu

I was wondering the same thing, many a vegetable, electric lettuce, special spinach, cabbage rolls, even shake and bake, coldcuts is a new one for me. Enjoying all the same, good read mon, Cheers!!!

User Info Menu

Electric lettuce....omg never heard that one before, but I love that!!! That one is good!
    Ha!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gerryg123 View Post
    Dat true, but the poor guy can't find his bowl 'cause it's on top of his head, lol ....
    Love seeing Jayhay thru ur binocs...great story telling ...
    what di man in the pic has, is more likely a "Jackfruit"" than it is a "breadfruit"
    link..
    http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=jackfruit&FORM=BIFD

User Info Menu

I was thinking gees I have not had a good sub in Jamaica since 1989, any one remember Shakey,s?
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

Honestly, the first thought in my head was Subway...as messed up as that is! lol

User Info Menu

Great story! Though sorry it laid into you, that musta been nor helluva sandwich!

Awaiting our return to Negril, 07/01/12

User Info Menu

“I began to feel like a kid at a carnival side-show, when it dawns on him that the ballyhooed five legged pony is probably just a well endowed Shetland rather than a true freak of nature. “
    LOL!

Sorry to hear that scary sub sandwich experience! I can't even step off the hotel balcony after eating a big sub. Crawling through a dark cave would totally freak me out.

You've just inspired me to share my own sub experience. It involved albino bats on our 5th night in Negril...

P.S. Like everyone else, I also was initially confused... sprinking tobacco into the Cold cuts?? haha
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Clarity View Post
    LOL!

Sorry to hear that scary sub sandwich experience! I can't even step off the hotel balcony after eating a big sub. Crawling through a dark cave would totally freak me out.

You've just inspired me to share my own sub experience. It involved albino bats on our 5th night in Negril...

P.S. Like everyone else, I also was initially confused... sprinking tobacco into the Cold cuts?? haha
    No tabacky in the wacky tobaccy! The cold cuts on the beach are not nearly as nice as the cold cuts up in Orange Hill.