Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumpolephoreskin's Existential Wanderings in and Around Negril

User Info Menu

Sorry but I dont get any of this, is it just me whats this got to do with Negril ?
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

Lol...Pool...you're so unromantic...I believe it's the lead up to his proposal in Negril.
    Don't be messin' with the romantics!

User Info Menu

Oh pool guy, he is headed there--just giving us the back story to getting there.

User Info Menu

Dave! what lisa said!.....take notes darling..

This is definatly a chick flick
    Last edited by Patty Sather; 01-10-2012 at 05:25 PM.

User Info Menu

OK I was right I am going back to Gerry,s and Brasi,s reports, well actually brasi is getting a little sappy now too, hope he forgets the chick and gets back to partying!lol
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

She waited 9 years huh, thats what you call holdin' out!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by poolguywindsor View Post
    OK I was right I am going back to Gerry,s and Brasi,s reports, well actually brasi is getting a little sappy now too, hope he forgets the chick and gets back to partying!lol
    Hahaha Dave thats why we love you so....You can stay...we just want you to take notes.... and get a little mixture of everything this board has to offer....so in your trip report we see you touch your softer side..Hehehe WAIT that might not be a good thing....

User Info Menu

LOL PGW!

And Manda.....yes, people really do say things like that out loud. It does exist outside of the movies....even though, I, much like you thought it didn't.
    Until I met my (now husband) I thought it only existed in the movies....the chick flicks, but my husband is a hopeless romantic. He truly swept me off my feet, and he still does! When we were dating I used to refer to him as my "Movie Boyfriend" and people would always ask me why and I would say, because he is like one of those men you see only in movies! LOL
    When you find someone that makes you talk like that....or when you, as a couple, make everyone else around you nauseous, I believe that is when you know you have found the one! Hahahahaha

Rum- this story is AWESOME!
    I can't believe that will all you have going on, you have taken the time to write out your love story for all of us...but I am SO glad you did.
    This is going to be great! Mrs. Peel (soon to be Mrs. Rum!) is in for the trip of her life (and so are you)! LOVE it!

User Info Menu

Oops, I staggered into a girls only section.

Carry on.......

User Info Menu

that is FUNNY, lol!