Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Are you smooth enough?

User Info Menu

I've been waiting for Donna to put her serious contender in the hunt. The before and after look very familiar - today and 36 years ago! Must be the Finger Lakes water, Jim. The Finger Lakes Distilery is a newer venture!

You may have too much hair, Crusher, but at least you can buy Cohibas at home. That's one reason I vacation in Canada in the summer and Jamaica in the cooler months.

All entries must be submitted by 6am Saturday EST. The president's judgement is arbitray and final. --Marblehead aka President, Smooth Headed International Travelers
    We're all in this together and none of us is getting out alive.

User Info Menu

There's nothing like not having to worry about hat hair. The day I made the choice to shave it and leave it shaved, BEST EVER. When I'm smoking a cuban or any other cigar I usually have a good glass of rum but there are whiskey days sometime. Thanks for all the nods people
    Da Ninja - 1st Annual Belly Flop Champ - Soon Come

~Fear accompanies the possibility of Death, Calm shepherds its certainty.

People's actions no longer affect a warrior when he has no more expectations of any kind. A strange peace becomes the ruling force in his life. He has adopted one of the concepts of a warrior's life -- detachment.
    ~from "The Eagle's Gift"~
    blog.ralonzosinclair.com

User Info Menu

There's nothing like the toxic swirl of cigar smoke and distilate in your mouth. All things in moderation, mind you. Mostly!
    We're all in this together and none of us is getting out alive.

User Info Menu

Can I do somethings in moderation. Like cigars in moderation, but booze and loving my beautiful wife in excess.
    Da Ninja - 1st Annual Belly Flop Champ - Soon Come

~Fear accompanies the possibility of Death, Calm shepherds its certainty.

People's actions no longer affect a warrior when he has no more expectations of any kind. A strange peace becomes the ruling force in his life. He has adopted one of the concepts of a warrior's life -- detachment.
    ~from "The Eagle's Gift"~
    blog.ralonzosinclair.com

User Info Menu

Yeah I'm a fan of Cohiba Siglio VI and a glass of Crown Royal Black......mmmmmm.....
    Some people were born in the wrong century....I was born in the wrong country!

[/url]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ralonzo29 View Post
    Like cigars in moderation, but booze and loving my beautiful wife in excess.
    What a charmer!
    I am one lucky gal with such a smooooooth husband!

User Info Menu

A Better picture

This is when he looks like Mr Clean. I LOVE this family picture, but one son was missing.

Name:  01-20-2012 12;10;16PM.jpg
Views: 236
Size:  65.8 KB
    "I'll love you till the stars fall out of the sky "

:cool

User Info Menu

Wow, Donna! You sure have your hands full with all those men in your life!
    Great family photo

User Info Menu

LOL that's what happens when you are married a LONG time! ~~Wishinh you love birds FOREVER LOVE!!~
    "I'll love you till the stars fall out of the sky "

:cool

User Info Menu

Lovely picture, Donna And 5 boys, wow!