Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HI

User Info Menu

HI

Hi everyone...I am new to this forum. I have been reading many posts and thank you for all the info..
    I am getting married at Catcha Jan. 21, 2011. (meant 2012) We are leaving on Thursday, so 1 more day to go.
    Last edited by mag1; 01-17-2012 at 02:25 PM. Reason: oops 2012

User Info Menu

Congrats on your upcoming wedding and welcome to the board. I know you meant 2012.
    Our daughter and son-in-law spent their honeymoon at Catcha in 2009 and loved it. We've been there many times for drinks and dinner. The setting is gorgeous. I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time.
    dorisw

2017 was our 15th trip to Negril. Other islands we visited: Cozumel, Mexico (4 times) St. Lucia, Barbados, Grenada, Aruba, Harbour Island, Bahamas, Anguilla, St. Maarten/St.Martin, Ambergris Caye, Belize (twice)

User Info Menu

Congratulations! You're going to love Catcha. It's a great neighborhood!
    Name:  180864_196691490345273_100000132716158_802822_5886614_n.jpg
Views: 315
Size:  64.9 KB
    Feb.1 - 16 Xtabi

[https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

great place to start a life together...............
    "One of the laundry gals pipes up ,,"LOOK AT DA BLOOD"
    "YES,THAT WOULD BE MINE" I said as my leg that at first gave no pain, started dishing it out in large bunches........"

want more read our blog? our first trip.........http://negril.com/forum/entry.php?58...-The-Beginning

User Info Menu

Thanks everyone!
    Trying to see about tickets for Canoe on Thursday for the bash!

User Info Menu

Congrats!
    You picked THE BEST place in the world to get married.
    You are going to have the best time (especially since it is NOT hurricane season, LOL)!
    Andrea and Mauvette are amazing and the whole staff there is fabulous! You will have the time of your lives

Enjoy Sagi

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mag1 View Post
    Thanks everyone!
    Trying to see about tickets for Canoe on Thursday for the bash!
    Mag1...how many tickets do you need?
    You can pick them up at Canoe or I'd be happy to get them to you.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bnewb View Post
    Mag1...how many tickets do you need?
    You can pick them up at Canoe or I'd be happy to get them to you.
    Thank you...I need 6 tickets. We don't get into Montego Bay until 2pm on Thursday, so probably would't be able to pick up the tickets until 530 or so..

User Info Menu

Congratulations - hope you have a fabulous wedding!
    Don't waste your time with explanations, people only hear what they want to hear.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mag1 View Post
    Thank you...I need 6 tickets. We don't get into Montego Bay until 2pm on Thursday, so probably would't be able to pick up the tickets until 530 or so..
    Mag1...we'd be happy to meet you at Catcha (assuming that's where you're staying) with the tickets. Tickets are 3500j or $40us ea.
    Let me know...