Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Park and Fly? $$$

User Info Menu

same here.. park n fly out of 'ohare. 100 bucks for the night, free shuttle bus, and 14 days of covered parking!! can't beat it!

User Info Menu

We live 3 1/2 - 4 hours from everywhere. We prefer nonstop so we fly out of Philly. Six am take off + 4 hour drive + 2 hours before boarding = Park & Fly
    We have tried several over the years and found we prefer the Wyndham Garden overall. Not the cheapest but it is clean and has a restaurant and lounge.
    [http://daisypath.com]

User Info Menu

Mr. Biggz, we fly out of Ohare, too. Which hotel do you use? We're in Rockford and end up taking a bus in and back which costs us almost $100 for 4 people each way.

User Info Menu

semi(and crew) park and Fly !

User Info Menu

We also fly out of O'Hare. We stay at the Quality Inn & Suites in Elk Grove Village, IL.
    Their number is (847) 593-8600.
    dorisw

2017 was our 15th trip to Negril. Other islands we visited: Cozumel, Mexico (4 times) St. Lucia, Barbados, Grenada, Aruba, Harbour Island, Bahamas, Anguilla, St. Maarten/St.Martin, Ambergris Caye, Belize (twice)

User Info Menu

Oh, I forgot, if you're familiar with Elk Grove Village, the Quality Inn used to be the old Hampton Inn. It's on 100 Busse Rd.
    dorisw

2017 was our 15th trip to Negril. Other islands we visited: Cozumel, Mexico (4 times) St. Lucia, Barbados, Grenada, Aruba, Harbour Island, Bahamas, Anguilla, St. Maarten/St.Martin, Ambergris Caye, Belize (twice)

User Info Menu

we're spoiled, we only have about a 5 mile cab ride to the airport in Milwaukee - we leave the house in shorts and sandals LOL

my brother lives even closer and would let us stay there and drive us but I feel like I'm imposing enough having them dogsit our 2 dobermans while we're gone

User Info Menu

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/trave...-suites-hotel/

booked it thru http://www.parksleepfly.com/

10 mins. 2 the airport.. WITH covered parking.. a parking ramp next to thehotel

User Info Menu

When flying out of O'hare, we're partial to the Holiday Inn Select (Higgins Rd) in Rosemont
    "Yeah, I'm cocky and I am arrogant. But that doesn't mean I'm not a nice person."

—Jeremy Roenick

User Info Menu

I don't know if this will help but we park at U Save in Orlando. It's a two hour drive from St. Augustine. $3.95 a day with a free shuttle of about two miles plus tip.

They will also wash the car for an additional fee.

They have locations at most big airports.

Very good service.
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave