Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2 weeks to go !!! Bring it on

User Info Menu

Cool 2 weeks to go !!! Bring it on

Two weeks time ..at this exact moment i should ..God willing ..be rolling into Negril .. Can't wait for some R and R ...heavy on
    the R ... soon come ... VERY disappointed that my Packers shyte the bed and will not be playing Superbowl Sunday ..but ... that officially puts my number of plans at zip... zero.. nodda...

User Info Menu

In one weeks time I will be rolling in right about now!

Blue Cave Castle '12, '13 '14 '15 '16 Catcha Falling Star '13 Boardwalk Village '14 '15

User Info Menu

This time two weeks from now....I would be just getting a nice burn going on?
    Some people were born in the wrong century....I was born in the wrong country!

[/url]

User Info Menu

Two weeks from now....I will be finishing up my last day of work before I take off!

User Info Menu

two weeks from this saturday and we will be there! can we just fast forward a little? lol

User Info Menu

2 weeks from now i'll be picking myself up off the beach lol and making fun of crusher's burn lol
    Woman! Wake me when its time to go! Ouch!!
    Ok Sweety would you like me to set the alarm so we dont miss our flight-

I love you buttercup lol

User Info Menu

feb 3rd to 19th, at ROOMS, see ya on the beach

User Info Menu

Hey Newfie .. did us Canucks figure out where to meet for the game ? I'm not really an Aqua or Margaritaville sort of guy ...but would like to be on the beach for a quick dip whenever the mood strikes ..plus the beach makes for a softer landing ..just sayin !!

User Info Menu

2 weeks from now I will be watching Newfi making fun of Crushers burn.. what type of burn???

User Info Menu

LOL ...i thought the same thing .. me thinks it isn't going to be from the sun !!!