Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Whats for dinner tonight?

User Info Menu

i will be there in march..... where are you located on the west end???? are you the chef?? i love kingfish!!!! I had trouble
    one year finding it at da restaurants in negril last year. (maybe it was out of season)?

User Info Menu

hi scotch bonnet gal we are located less than a kilo meter up the road just past the hi-lo supermarket or if you check the map associated with negril.com you should be able to find us. although am not the chef i can tell you that we always carry a variety of fresh local fish including kingfish. looking forward to seeing you soon

User Info Menu

ok...... cool! will definitely check it out when im there! (da menu looks real good)!!! i will check da map. are you near the resort home sweet home???

do you have any idea when da spring break show is in negril. im hearing march 10th??????

thanks

User Info Menu

sure scotch you can check it out when you get here...and yes i know where home sweet home is but we are before you get to there jus by MX3 where the annual bob marley birthday concert is held you can not miss it our beach is basically the biggest on the west end rite infront our beach you will see the boat dock i will post a picture so you can see...Name:  IMG_0254.jpg
Views: 255
Size:  79.2 KB look for that land mark and you are here

User Info Menu

standing in the doorway of Canoe - to the left is down town - MXIII is right where you can see someone sitting in a lawn chair

Name:  IMG_6438.JPG
Views: 224
Size:  75.1 KB

the pier is a great landmark - Canoe is right there!
    Name:  IMG_6079.JPG
Views: 289
Size:  76.6 KB

User Info Menu

its either tawnee flew down to take this picture or she knew she wud have some use for it one day either way it works well and a great one also lol ...good looking out tawnee thanks much!!!!!!!!

User Info Menu

Staying up near the Negril airport ..do you offer free transportation for happy hour / dinner ?

User Info Menu

negril jail...do you mean the small negril airdrome?

User Info Menu

yes ..Point Village actually ...

User Info Menu

Name:  IMG_0557 (800x598).jpg
Views: 223
Size:  52.1 KBName:  IMG_0655 (800x598).jpg
Views: 222
Size:  51.6 KBName:  IMG_0654 (800x598).jpg
Views: 237
Size:  68.9 KB
    Trip #59 most of February