Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Hotel question

User Info Menu

Hotel question

Anyone know anything about Travelers Beach Resort?

User Info Menu

Reviews are a bit spotty .... Keep looking ....

User Info Menu

I second GerryG" post
    "Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" R.N.M

User Info Menu

Some people love it, others... not so much. I stayed there long ago. Wasn't impressed. The board rooms... it was cooler outside than in & that was in December. One 60 watt bulb to light the room. I switched to a regular hotel room & it was - IMHO - seriously overpriced. I tried something new. Never again. Lots has changed since then though.

I third GerryG's wise advice.

User Info Menu

It is a low price beachfront hotel. You hope you get what you pay for. I did not like the vibe nor the service staff when I was there on a visit. You could PM Tic for her misadventures there.
    "Enjoy Every Sandwich"-Warren Zevon

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RockRobster View Post
    It is a low price beachfront hotel. You hope you get what you pay for. I did not like the vibe nor the service staff when I was there on a visit. You could PM Tic for her misadventures there.
    Jennifer, why don't you tell us how many in your group and what week you are coming down? We know you like beachfront and a swimming pool. What is your daily hotel budget? People would love to help, but we need some more specifics....you'd be surprised by the power of the board!

User Info Menu

And, since it looks like you are booking everything independently, you will need to arrange transport to and from Negril. That is a WHOLE 'nother topic!! LOL