Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: ‘Life’s a Beach’ - or - AnD nOw FoR sOmEtHiNg CoMpLeTeLy DiFfErEnT -

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fjblair View Post
    This is an entertaining read but I find much of it hard to believe and think there must be a good bit of fiction interspersed.
    FABricated, I tell ya.

User Info Menu

What is so hard to believe about this report. It sounds totally within the realms of normal to me. Do you people live under a rock???

User Info Menu

Not Yellowbird??
    http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10200;0/st/20130420/e/VACATION%2C+MON/k/ad37/event.png

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by marley9808 View Post
    Ahh good point, thanks WiscoJudy!

Update: Boardie bash is the last Friday of April, location TBA
    Sorry, I realized that my comment would make no sense where it is in the thread. I meant to reply to this comment where Marley indicates that the location of the Boardie Bash on the last Friday of April is "TBA". I thought it was taking place @ Yellowbird. Is it going to change??
    http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10200;0/st/20130420/e/VACATION%2C+MON/k/ad37/event.png

User Info Menu

Rosco, I am not sure. I thought Yellowbird too but Wiscojudy told me it is not always at Yellowbird and that Rob will announce the location.
    This will be my first boardie bash so I am not the expert on the location, though I do know the date, and I will be in Negril so as long as it is in Negril.....I am there!

User Info Menu

Thanks for the belly laugh LOL

User Info Menu

If anyone has anything negative to say, they don't have to read! I love uncensored.

User Info Menu

Amen, rastalady! I wish that people would chill out.....I'm so entertained by this report....it's all good, Mon! Irie......

User Info Menu

Kahuna,

Love your report, and I hope you aren't taking my posts as militantly as they may seem. LOL. You make a good point with the bodacious poster. Zing!

Just giving you some sh$&*.

I might not hang with Fabs...I'm sure he's a cool guy...but he is fun to read about.

Write on.

Brasi
    President (and Founder)
    Chubby United

User Info Menu

OMG, I just read every page of this report and I LOVE. LOVE, LOVE it. Can't wait for more.
    P.S. I think I met you last year, when I was staying at Nirvana.
    url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]