Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 914151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: ‘Life’s a Beach’ - or - AnD nOw FoR sOmEtHiNg CoMpLeTeLy DiFfErEnT -

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by brasi View Post
    Kahuna,

Love your report, and I hope you aren't taking my posts as militantly as they may seem. LOL. You make a good point with the bodacious poster. Zing!

Just giving you some sh$&*.

I might not hang with Fabs...I'm sure he's a cool guy...but he is fun to read about.

Write on.

Brasi
    President (and Founder)
    Chubby United
    No problem Bruddah Brasi! I actually don't take any of this seriously, but sometimes the tone of what I write is a bit off - so it comes across different from how I'm actually feeling.
    Like they say IT'S ALL GOOD, MON!

This morning Fabs and I went for a ‘farewell’ walk. We stopped at Sun Beach. Fabs had a Stripe, I had a ginger beer. We talked for a while, laughing about the shenanigans that we’d gotten into. When Fabs’ time was getting short we set out for White Sands so he could catch his ride to MoBay. When we got to the vacant lot next to the sun deck, Fabs pointed and said, “See that little corrugated shack right there?”

I looked, “Yah,” I said.

“Just behind it, under that coconut tree, there’s a half sheet of plywood.”

“Okay . . .”

“Well, right there on that sheet of plywood, I’ve had sex there with three different women this week.”

I stopped and looked at the shack, then turned to Fabs. “You know, that can be very dangerous,” I said, "you need to be careful."

He smiled and shook his head. “Nah, don't worry, I wear protection and I’ve had all my shots.”

“Not that, I mean doing it under a coconut tree, if you banged your head up against the tree and shook it too much, a coconut could fall and crack your skull wide open.”

Fabs thought about this for a moment, then smiled and said, “It’d be a good way to go though, wouldn’t it?”

The interesting thing about this exchange is that Fabs wasn’t boasting; it was just a passing comment. Fabs doesn’t boast, about anything, and he has nothing to prove to me. It was simply an aside, akin to him saying, “Hey! Look at that stingray in the water there.”

I just saw Fabs off. He climbed on the bus, all dejected and morose. I guess I don’t have to elaborate – you all know how hard it can be to leave Negril.

But he had a good reach and he’ll be back. And he has a bank of fresh Negril memories to keep him going until he returns.

As for me, well I’m actually looking forward to slowing down a bit. I’ve been drinking way too much and staying up too late. And I’m really looking forward to seeing my wife too.
    My wife, her name is Beate ( Bay – Ah – Tah - that’s German), arrives later this afternoon. (I just call her Bea.)

But I haven’t told you about our Tuesday night yet. I’m almost finished that part, I want to get it right.
    I’ll be posting it this afternoon.
    My Books:

Walk Good - Sunset Negril - Night Nurse
    Available @ www.amazon.com - search 'Roland Reimer'

User Info Menu

Can't wait....very fun read!!

User Info Menu

I just saw Fabs off. He climbed on the bus, all dejected and morose. I guess I don’t have to elaborate – you all know how hard it can be to leave Negril.

I am glad they can't bottle this feeling...because I'd never GO to Negril knowing how I was gonna feel after. But it goes away when planning new trips.

<<<< WIMP

I shed tears almost every time.

User Info Menu

So funny Brasi...I cry EVERY SINGLE TIME!!! It never fails...no matter how much I try to tell myself not to get upset that I will be back again.

User Info Menu

OMG you have me rolling on the floor here !! YIKES!!!
    "I'll love you till the stars fall out of the sky "

:cool

User Info Menu

dangerous', is not the word I would use! LOL Your the BOMB!!~~

User Info Menu

ha! way to go fabs - lol

User Info Menu

BTW: can someone spray down that sheet of plywood? Or...at least flip it over?

Or...drag it out into the sun so the spores...don't...well...you know...MULTIPLY

Wear surgical gloves, at all costs.

Just some advice from your friendly neighborhood Brasi.
    Last edited by brasi; 02-09-2012 at 02:47 PM.

User Info Menu

So happy you and your GROOVE found each other ! LOL But you better keep Tanisha at arms length!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Iriesistah View Post
    So funny Brasi...I cry EVERY SINGLE TIME!!! It never fails...no matter how much I try to tell myself not to get upset that I will be back again.

Me too