Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: ‘Life’s a Beach’ - or - AnD nOw FoR sOmEtHiNg CoMpLeTeLy DiFfErEnT -

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kahuna3 View Post
    The young lady looked at Fabs and said, “Have you got my panties? I want my panties.”

“What?! No! I don’t have your panties,” Fabs said, and he held his arms out like he was a total innocent bystander.

I’m thinking, ‘Wow!’ - must be a pretty schmancey pair of panties for this young woman to show up so early and come looking for them. And then I wondered if Fabs actually did have her panties – I wouldn’t put it past him.

LOL!!
    Yeah, separate rooms sounds like the best way to go

Loving your Trip report so far, and you're not even in Jamaica yet!
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

Oh this is gonna be good (gotta tell ya, I was just relieved Fab wasn't wearing her panties!)
    Don't waste your time with explanations, people only hear what they want to hear.

User Info Menu

Lol!

User Info Menu

"I probably listened a little longer than I should have, but it wasn’t so long that anyone could rightly call me a pervert."

I'm sure I would of too...

User Info Menu

This is gonna be good.

User Info Menu

Fabs at the Burger King

Quote Originally Posted by NikkiB View Post
    Oh this is gonna be good (gotta tell ya, I was just relieved Fab wasn't wearing her panties!)
    Well, I can see Fabs collecting panties – although I would find it a bit creepy. But – him wearing the panties? That would be a stretch.

I’ve totally finished packing my two bags, I had to triage on the books to cut the weight down. This trip I’ve decided to bring a bit of a luxury down with me – a GOOD pillow. I like White Sands, but their pillows suck. Last year we bought a couple in town, but they were too bulky and firm. Maybe I’m picky, but there is nothing like laying your head to rest on a Goldilocks pillow, and the one I’m bringing is ‘juuust right’.

Name:  IMG_1851sm.jpg
Views: 4493
Size:  97.4 KB

I have a couple more quick Fabs stories from previous trips, I’ll post one today and one tomorrow.

The second morning of Fabs’ first trip to Negril we decided to go for a long walk towards town so that Fabs could get the lay of the land. Well, Fabs likes to walk with his shirt off – show off the abs – and since we were walking along the beach, naturally we went barefoot.

We walked and walked and walked and after about forty minutes we arrived at the mouth of the river near town. Fabs spotted the Burger King on the other side of the river and said he was parched and wanted to get a drink and some onion rings. It was low tide so it was possible to easily walk across the river, so we waded across, headed for the Burger King. I didn’t want anything from the King, so I went over to the drug store in the plaza next door to get a Mounds bar (dark chocolate and coconut!). Fabs went into the Burger King. I got my Mounds, came out of the drug store and walked back over to the Burger King. I was surprised to see Fabs standing in the drive-through lane. He was at the speaker thingy and he was leaning over and placing his order, like he was in a car. I thought – WTF?! As he placed his order he was doing the hot-foot dance because the pavement there was really hot from the sun. There were two cars in line behind him and a couple in the lead vehicle were staring at Fabs and shaking their heads. I walked over to him and asked him WTF he was doing.

“They wouldn’t let me order inside because I didn’t have no shirt or shoes,” he replied, shrugging his shoulders.

I started laughing so hard I almost pissed myself.
    My Books:

Walk Good - Sunset Negril - Night Nurse
    Available @ www.amazon.com - search 'Roland Reimer'

User Info Menu

Your writing has such an amazing flow, I really admire it!
    Can't wait for more

User Info Menu

That's right, the women are smarter . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Hubby-man View Post
    Your writing has such an amazing flow, I really admire it!
    Can't wait for more
    Thanks Hubby-man - you are no slouch yourself!

Tomorrow morning I depart for five weeks in Negril. Yowzaa! This is gonna be an epic trip. I’m going to shake things up this year; work at doing something new or different every couple of days.

Last year I went for five weeks, but I spent a lot of time in my room because I was working on my novel and I was at the point where it had taken ahold of me – I was literally just along for the ride – desperately channeling the story via a stream of consciousness that came from I know not where.

But this year I’m gonna chill. And explore, and . . . who knows?

This morning I drove through slush and freezing rain to meet Fabs at our local Timmy’s for a coffee. He’s as stoked as I am about our upcoming ‘guy’ week. When he had to go back to work he sighed and stood up, we bumped fists and he said, “See you on the beach, Dude.”

I have one more short Fabs story to relate, then that will be it for him until he gets on the rock.

My next update will be from Negril :>)

Laay-tah mon!

A couple of days after the Burger King ‘walk thru’ incident Fabs and I went up to Cafe Goa for a late breakfast. It was a Sunday morning and when we arrived at the place there was a little party going on.

A trio of musicians (obviously tourists) was jamming and singing some up-tempo Blues classics. I love The Blues, so to hear it being played in Negril was a trip. The group was pretty tight too; they had an acoustic guitar, a banjo and an electric bass. I believe these guys were from South Carolina. After a couple of numbers they switched out of The Blues and launched into a rousing rendition of The Dead’s ‘The Women Are Smarter’.

There were a lot of people around and this got the place a hoppin’. Fabs, as usual, was scanning the crowd and spotted a good looking babe sitting at the opposite counter. He nudged me and nodded in her direction. She was with a girlfriend. They were watching the band and getting-off on the lyrics of the song. When the guitar player sang the refrain:

‘It ain't me
    It's the people that say
    Men are leading the women astray
    But I say, it's the women today
    Smarter than the man in every way’

The girls whooped and laughed and clapped their hands – as if this was some kind of great revelation, which of course it isn’t. Then the good looking one noticed Fabs. She glanced at him, lowered her head a little and gave him a coquettish ‘come hither’ smile.

Fabs, looked at me, said, “We’re on,” and struck out for the other side of the bar. I thought it was a bit early but followed obediently. Introductions were made. Fabs grabbed the stool beside the woman and started a conversation. I said hello to her friend, but she was more interested in the band – frankly, so was I. I hung out and listened until the band took a break, then I said goodbye to Fabs, crossed the road and went down to the beach looking for something to eat.

I didn’t see Fabs for the rest of that day, nor did I see him on Monday. He was M.I.N. On Tuesday morning I was laying on a beach lounge when he sauntered up and sat down on the sand beside me.

He yawned. He looked beat. I told him so.

“Yeah, I’m whacked,” he said, “but it’s a good whacked.” Then he flashed me a triumphant, ‘cat that just ate the canary’ smile.

Name:  Cat smile2.jpg
Views: 4114
Size:  78.5 KB

“So?” I said.

“So? So what?” All innocent-like but grinning.

“Come on, man.”

So he told me – the whole kiss-n-tell. I’ll leave out the finer details (her hair, her scent, various aspects of her body, etc, etc, etc. (No, not very chivalrous, in fact decidedly un-gallant, but I think women do this too.)

Fabs told me that he’d spent an hour at Cafe Goa chatting this woman up and buying her drinks. After that, he and the chiquita (that’s what he called her) left and went in search of the closest available room that they could find. I guess Fabs was feeling guilty about locking me out of our room the night of The Jungle. They ended up in the TreeHouse Room at Lazy Dayz. Fabs told me that it was a very cool, two-level suite with a big bed on the top level. The only problem he had was that the unit was basically built on a set of tall, telephone-like poles, and when they were gettin’ it on, they set their little love-nest to swaying back and forth. Fabs said it was a bit scary, but it was fun and made him feel powerful.

So now you have an idea of how Fabs rolls. Let’s see what happens next week when he gets here.

‘That's right
    The women are smarter
    That's right
    The women are smarter . . .’
    Last edited by Kahuna3; 01-27-2012 at 02:36 PM.
    My Books:

Walk Good - Sunset Negril - Night Nurse
    Available @ www.amazon.com - search 'Roland Reimer'

User Info Menu

Can't wait for you to get there, love the report so far!
    [url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

I think great fun awaits!!!