Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast

Thread: ‘Life’s a Beach’ - or - AnD nOw FoR sOmEtHiNg CoMpLeTeLy DiFfErEnT -

User Info Menu

I was on the beach with you for all that. Loving the vibe already.
    Rise early, treat everyday as though it's your last and your last day as it's your first.

User Info Menu

lol! I'm trying to shake off those last visuals...

I wish the office I worked for would do annual group bash trips to Jamaica. I should have become an orthodontist...

Sounds like Sunnyside was packed. That's awesome! I know it was a bit slow for Maureen & Robert when they first opened the new bar. I hope it keeps going strong, I really love the vibe there.

Have a fun night, K3!
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

OMG I could not stop laughing I could just see it..sometimes no pic is necessary.

User Info Menu

As I walked the beach with my kids around new years I caught them giggleing and whispering a few times, to realize they had spotted one of those. lol
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kahuna3 View Post
    I walked the beach again this morning – it is so astoundingly beautiful – the soft yield of the sand under my feet, the swish of the surf lapping the shore, the sunlight dancing on the surface of the water, the sun on my back, growing hot, the frigates and pelicans gracefully cutting the air overhead, the wide open, deep blue sky. Words cannot describe. I feel truly blessed to be in this place at this time.

Who feels it knows! This paragraph has me aching to be back there again!!! Soon come, just 3 more days!

User Info Menu

Oh, no! That's a visual I don't want stuck in my head. Have seen some old(er) ladies wearing thongs, but that takes the cake!

User Info Menu

Scooter Ramblin' - 1

Got a bike yesterday afternoon and went a ramblin’. Bloody Bay out to the West Ender and points in between. Here are some shots.

Name:  DSC02188sm.jpg
Views: 5209
Size:  100.6 KBName:  DSC02191sm.jpg
Views: 5180
Size:  74.6 KBName:  DSC02193sm.jpg
Views: 5218
Size:  42.7 KBName:  DSC02203sm.jpg
Views: 5186
Size:  86.1 KBName:  DSC02204sm.jpg
Views: 4885
Size:  95.2 KBName:  DSC02208sm.jpg
Views: 4957
Size:  43.1 KBName:  DSC02210sm.jpg
Views: 4797
Size:  87.4 KBName:  DSC02213sm.jpg
Views: 4781
Size:  51.3 KB

Name:  DSC02201sm.jpg
Views: 4569
Size:  99.3 KBName:  DSC02214sm.jpg
Views: 4297
Size:  84.8 KB

Sorry to say I didn’t make it to the concert last night – you know that line from the Jimmy Buffet song ‘Changes in Latitudes’
    ‘Bumped into a chum with a bottle of rum
    And we would up drinkin all night’

Well, after sunset last night, it kinda went like that. Which isn’t totally bad, I need to make sure my batteries are fully charged – Fabs arrives tomorrow.

Last edited by Kahuna3; 01-31-2012 at 02:10 PM.
    My Books:

Walk Good - Sunset Negril - Night Nurse
    Available @ www.amazon.com - search 'Roland Reimer'

User Info Menu

Scooter Ramblins - 2

Walked the beach again this morning and saw the ‘banana sling’ approaching from afar – averted my gaze and passed without incident – do you think I should say something?

This afternoon I went out the road to Sav and turned upland, went through Orange Hill and ended up at Jurassic Park. If anyone was ever going to make a movie that was set in a Jamaican country village, Orange Hill would be the ideal place. What a beautiful little place.
    Along the way I got propositioned twice. Below are are some photos of my meanderings.

Name:  DSC02283sm.jpg
Views: 4247
Size:  98.8 KBName:  DSC02282sm.jpg
Views: 4289
Size:  97.2 KB

Name:  DSC02275sm.jpg
Views: 4208
Size:  99.9 KBName:  DSC02277sm.jpg
Views: 4323
Size:  84.2 KB

Don’t know what’s up for tonight, but I’m booked on the Love Bus Pub crawl tomorrow afternoon.
    It's starting to rain a likkle . . .

Finally - a shot of me 'lookin' dangerous' on my mighty steed (A Honda Pleasure - how's that for danger?)

Name:  DSC02260sm.jpg
Views: 4214
Size:  97.5 KB
    My Books:

Walk Good - Sunset Negril - Night Nurse
    Available @ www.amazon.com - search 'Roland Reimer'

User Info Menu

Great bad-ass biker shot!

"Do you think I should say something?" Nah.

User Info Menu

Very nice K3... Lost the training wheels? j/k