Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any ideas Feb14th

User Info Menu

Any ideas Feb14th

I want to do something for Valentines day/ my wifes birthday, anything special happening in Negril?

User Info Menu

Beres Hammond concert
    The Jungle
    http://oneloveconcerts.com/new/

User Info Menu

Also heard sunset after dark is having a party. I am planning on possibly one of their huge burgers and then a Beres Hammond show for desert.. Gonna play it by ear though..

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jasperpso View Post
    Also heard sunset after dark is having a party. I am planning on possibly one of their huge burgers and then a Beres Hammond show for desert.. Gonna play it by ear though..
    You will not be upset those burgers are off DA DAM CHAIN!!!

User Info Menu

Thanks but not really into the jungle scene, wish the shows where still at the Negril Escape, really liked the venue there for a show. Thinking about seeing Toots though the following week. Is Valentines not really a big deal? We usuaally don't travel until later in Feb.This will be Karens first caribbean birthday, thanks for your ideas. Cheers!!!

User Info Menu

Valentines Day is big here!

I'll check around town & post if I see any 'events'....
    but you can't beat a romantic dinner...Ivans, Rockhouse, Kuyaba, Hungry Lion, Xtabi or choose one of your personal favs...3 Dives & Canoe always rocks it for me...places like Charela, Seasplash & others will probably be offering Valentine menus.

Beautiful fresh flowers can be purchased from Floral Fantasy at the round about...upstairs at Coral Seas Plaza.

On the simple but nice side...a gorgeous view is offered from Swordfish where you can enjoy yummy Devonhouse ice cream after your meal...
    Last edited by Bnewb; 02-08-2012 at 12:31 PM.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by canuk cpl View Post
    Thanks but not really into the jungle scene, wish the shows where still at the Negril Escape, really liked the venue there for a show. Thinking about seeing Toots though the following week. Is Valentines not really a big deal? We usuaally don't travel until later in Feb.This will be Karens first caribbean birthday, thanks for your ideas. Cheers!!!
    hahahah.............i was thinking that!!
    I have booked Ivans for when my wife and I are in negril, sounds like a great restauarant with the sunset at 6pm.............get some flowers delivered to the restaurant? have fun, can't wait for your trip report!!

Simon and cindy.

Seastar soon come............

User Info Menu

how about going to Bentleys Crab House.......very personal and romantic
    pick your Spouses favorite Jamaican meal and Bentley will prepare it.......
    bring your own bottle of wine(s) and enjoy!

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

The Rockhouse has excellent lobster. We were in Negril over Valentines last year, we stayed at the NBC and had always walked by the Rockhouse, so we decided to stop, had a excellent meal and the price was right. I wish we were there for Valentines this year, I will miss it. Enjoy where ever you decide to go for Valentines.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Marko View Post
    how about going to Bentleys Crab House.......very personal and romantic
    pick your Spouses favorite Jamaican meal and Bentley will prepare it.......
    bring your own bottle of wine(s) and enjoy!

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Where is this bentleys you speak of? I didn't see it on the map. How far from Seastar??
    Cheers Marko.

Simon.