Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: List for newbies

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Marko View Post
    great list boardies........

American Pie is the happening place on Tuesday nights now.......

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Where is this located Marko?

User Info Menu

No no, this is not my list -- as I said when posting, I wear bathing suits and bare feet. This is from a regular boardie, though I can't recall her name. And it seems like she goes out a lot at night too, which I never do. However, there are items on her list which serve as good reminders. As for me, well I always take a TON of suitbases, as many as my carrier will allow (I use a scale to make sure I am just under the weight limit) but my suitcases are always for of gifts and books for the kids, and stuff to make my home away from home comfy (candles, dish towels, toys for the beach etc etc) -- not clothes.

User Info Menu

I pack like this but I've learned to par down for me. Now I just have to make sure I don't over pack for my son. The goal is to have one checked bag, one carry on and one "personal item" - which is a big beach bag that i use as a purse on vacation.

Here its easy to travel light as I can find a Wolly World in just about every place I've ever been. It won't be so easy to do there so I need to make a llist and check off things as I go.

I won't be able to participate in the night life as I will be in mommy mode.
    Happy holiday family time!

User Info Menu

1. Book Flight
    2. Book Hotel
    3. Wait way too long to go
    4. Pack Lightly Bring Double The Money
    5. Travel to MoBay
    6. Get to Negril
    7. Doesn't matter.....you are in Negril!!!!!
    Some people were born in the wrong century....I was born in the wrong country!

[/url]

User Info Menu

last year iforgot to reset the programmed thermostat, ended up heating an empty house for 3 weeks, cuts into my redstripe budget. remember to drop off trash bag at neighbours for curb pick up.

User Info Menu

Bathing suit, shorts, tshirts,clean skivvies and sunscreen! DONE
    Don't waste your time with explanations, people only hear what they want to hear.

User Info Menu

Crusher I absoutely LOVE LOVE your list best! Says it all. One love.

User Info Menu

Yeah its funny I always plan to do so many things when I am in Jamaica....and when I get there I rarely follow the list but still end up having an amazing time!
    Some people were born in the wrong century....I was born in the wrong country!

[/url]

User Info Menu

if you are going off the resort, always pay in ja, soon come

User Info Menu

Graig123 the American Pie is located across the street from the China Store upstairs, went there in Dec and it was really nice, great music going on!!!!!!!!!!!