Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Romantic Negril

User Info Menu

Romantic Negril

So I have lots of plans for romance on this trip - long walks, private verandah time, intimate swims, I know a couple of "secret spots", Ivans, Pushcart, coffee wake-ups to catch the dawn, poetry and serenades, flowers - yeah lots of flowers - which brings me to my questions -

I'm thinking flowers should be easy to get but for the life of me can't remember where would be good on the West End, ideas? I'm staying at Home Sweet Home. And...

Since I'm a cheap and lazy romantic I'm always willing to steal somebody else's good idea. Hit me with some of the more romantic memories you have of your time in Negril with someone special.

Much Peace Soon Come, but for now - tick, tick, tick... Ahhhhyeeeeeee!!!
    What's so funny 'bout Peace, Love and Understanding?

User Info Menu

I am not sure if this is what you mean or not, but Floral Fantasies did my wedding flowers and they were amazing. Most beautiful flowers I have ever seen and excellent customer service. Can't say enough good things about Rosemarie and staff at Floral Fantasies.
    Check their website http://www.floralfantasiesjamaica.com/

User Info Menu

I'm thinking a small bouquet of different tropical flower each day - $5-10, the room would be loaded with flowers by the end of the week... Do you think they could do something like that?

User Info Menu

Email her directly and tell her your idea and your budget, she will make it happen.

I had a specific idea in mind and it didn't match any that she had on her webpage. I sent her a picture and told her what I wanted to pay and she made it work. She was there on time, the flowers were perfect and beautiful. She responds quickly to email, etc.
    Highly recommend!

User Info Menu

I just checked, they want $10 US per delivery, that might not be what I was hoping for though they look very nice.

User Info Menu

I will email her, thanks!

User Info Menu

She waived delivery fees for me
    Definitely reach out to her, she was the best vendor we dealt with! I am sure she would work with you.
    Good luck

Also you mentioned Ivans for romantic dinner (Definitely!!!) If you call or email ahead and speak to Andrea or Mauvette you can make arrangements at the special table, they can decorate it real nice for you
    Also you can reach out to Rockhouse to make a reservation at the Rock Table, it is secluded, a table on the cliff all by yourselves....very romantic!
    Your sweetie pie will love it!

User Info Menu

I would bet you could get your houskeeper or a groundskeeper to pick and deliver you flowers everyday for the 5 or 10 dollars.

User Info Menu

Prism ..you seem so simple ..and oh so wise !!

User Info Menu

Good idea Prism, Thanks I have an email in to Floral Fantasies, will see what they can do. If there is a problem there I like the idea of helping staff, I always try to do that where I can manage.