Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10151617181920

Thread: Paradox in Paradise

User Info Menu

Re: Paradox in Paradise

Trip report mining, kaycee. I like to go back n find the golden nuggets of boardie wisdom.

User Info Menu

Guirigay, I cannot believe I missed this TA, your report reads as a gripping story where the photo's are not only a beautiful addition of an experience in paradise, through someone's Else's eyes but they are also UN-neccesary as your writing weaves such a wonderful story! I hope that my wife and I are fortunate enough to cross paths with you and Sweetie Pie on areach to paradise in the future you seem to have such a love for the Rock, much like us!!!. Your TA could be used as a roadmap to a perfect journey! Cheers mi fren!

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bjritz View Post
    Trip report mining, kaycee. I like to go back n find the golden nuggets of boardie wisdom.
    Thanks for the advice! I definitely have to do this!

User Info Menu

Guirigay,

Not sure if the gal you spoke of in your TR that is helping with the spaying and neutering of animals in Jamaica is affiliated with Animal House Jamaica or not, but it too is a phenomanal organization. After reading your report I thought Sweetie Pie may also enjoy meeting more animal lovers on your next reach! Here are a cople of link's. They put on a fundraising auction every year online and through this auction I have bid on and won a one week stay at a beautiful Jamaican Condo in Point Village, and the best part of all the money goes to such a great cause!!!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-A...ref=ts&fref=ts

http://www.theanimalhousejamaica.org