Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best places to drink on the cliffs...

User Info Menu

Best places to drink on the cliffs...

We are staying on the cliffs for the first time...where are the best places to get drinks at reasonable prices?
    How are the prices at Catcha (where we are staying)?

Thank!!!
    One Good Thing About Music, When It Hits You Feel No Pain!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernRust View Post
    We are staying on the cliffs for the first time...where are the best places to get drinks at reasonable prices?
    How are the prices at Catcha (where we are staying)?

Thank!!!
    Catcha will be on the high end of the places you can visit. Wise Choice grocery store is across the street where you can buy your own and stock your fridge if you are a beer drinker. When you head out the gates and turn right you can hit LTU, which is right near Rick's. Past that is Sexy Rexy's if you want to kick it with a character. If you head left out of the gates you have all sorts of options: Eddie's Debar, C&D bar, Xtabi, etc. If you are there on a Wednesday you can do the pub crawl and visit all sorts of cool little bars. Do a search on here to read more about it.

Have fun, Catcha is a great place and the bartenders Kevin and Ty at night are a lot of fun. Carol during the day is a sweetheart as well.

User Info Menu

Yep...What booger said.....you can also head to Seastar for some good priced drinks

But, be aware, your hardest part will be leaving Catcha.....good luck there! It's the kind of place you never want to leave!
    Have a blast!

User Info Menu

Boy you got that right Marley...guess that's why I seem to always have to close the place...then I gotta go home!! LoL

User Info Menu

Happy Hour at the SeaStar Inn from 4-6PM...........
    Sir D's Lookout just past LTU.........
    and of course LTU.....mi olde hangout..........
    real tuff leaving Catcha though........front row seat for sunsets der
    dem chairs are so comfortable at Catcha..........

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

C&D has great prices, drinks and food. Connie is a wonderful host.

User Info Menu

All them are good, Sir D,s best spot for sunset, happy hour at Seastar!, Debar, there are too many to list.
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

We spent a lot of time at Pewee's. Lots of locals there and there always seemed to be something interesting going on. If you stop in tell'em Kevin and Beth said hello

Across from Pewee's is No Limit which is also another cool place to chill and have a drink but it seems to open later in the day than PeWee's.

De Bar has a good vibe too. The prices seemed very reasonable at all ofthe places.

Blue Cave Castle '12, '13 '14 '15 '16 Catcha Falling Star '13 Boardwalk Village '14 '15

User Info Menu

I had some rum punch at De Bar on my last trip that would curl your toes. I don't remember the mans name behind the bar but he could make some mean drinks....lol.....which is likely why I cant remember his name.

User Info Menu

LOL Twister....I know what you mean! AND it got EVEN stronger after you left, if you can believe that! They must have been short on punch that night.....no shortage of rum though!

Hahahahahaha