Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Bentley's

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jbizek View Post
    If so, what time would be best? I was thinking come in one day for a drink, than place an order for the next nights dinner.
    From about 11AM onward is a good time to stop by and have a frosty cold one........
    sure he can make up a rum drink for you too if you like........
    then you can decide on what you want that special meal to be.......
    though him known for the wonderful Crab Cakes.........

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rustedduck View Post
    His place is a bit rustic, but dont be put off by that. Its well worth the meal.
    very tru.......he replaced about a half a dozen floor boards when mi was der........
    him will do more and spruce up the place over time....
    he already added the new jerk barrel cooker when mi was der.......
    he tries to keep his prices as low as possible for his customers.......so it's a no thrills place....

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gerryg123 View Post
    marko might have the answer on this one, as to what the secret sauce is from bentley's. I think it's sweet and tangy, but that's about it. I was always too stoned to analyze it.
    lol lol
    "I'll love you till the stars fall out of the sky "

:cool

User Info Menu

There can be thrills there, depends on who you go with.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rum-polephoreskin View Post
    There can be thrills there, depends on who you go with.
    or FRILLS, for that matter .....

User Info Menu

Does anyone have his mailing address? Or does he have an email address. Took some great photos while I was there and would like to share hem with Bentley.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dbrook View Post
    Does anyone have his mailing address? Or does he have an email address. Took some great photos while I was there and would like to share hem with Bentley.
    boy him would really love to seem dem photos.....
    think the mail thing still would go like this........
    for him to go down to the Post Office and pick up his mail
    it takes about ten to fourteen days for mail to reach der.....

Bentley Walker
    Negril PO
    Westmoreland, Jamaica
    West Indies

OR

just ask someone to hand carry down these photos for you from the Board here.........
    then you just mail the photos to the Boardie and they'll dem drop dem off at Bentleys..........
    there are boardies going down there just about everyday the next couple of months.........

Cool Runnings, Marko

User Info Menu

I gave Bentley some photos from a previous trip and he was thrilled.....going on and on about the pictures.

Regards,

Bob

User Info Menu

Ya, he showed me some pics, too. Bentley LOVES photos. He is one of those types who takes great pride in what he does. When I would tell him how great his food is, he would beam a smile ear to ear.

Also, I know it's been tough on him since the economy has taken a dive. The fact his yard is up the road on not on the Strip costs him thousands of dollars per year. Plus, there is no LIGHT on his sign for at-night. If someone would be so kind as to light up that sign for him, that would be NICE!

One more thing, has anyone ever stayed in the little cottages across the street from Bentleys?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Marko View Post
    From about 11AM onward is a good time to stop by and have a frosty cold one........
    sure he can make up a rum drink for you too if you like........
    then you can decide on what you want that special meal to be.......
    though him known for the wonderful Crab Cakes.........

Cool Runnings, Marko
    You answered my next question, and that's if he offers a rum drink. I'm not a beer fan. Marko you got me sold he sounds like a great guy and I cannot wait to meet him and try these amazing crab cakes! Thanks for all the info!

Awaiting our return to Negril, 07/01/12