Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 13 of 42 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823 ... LastLast

Thread: Really early...July 2012 Roll Call

User Info Menu

Re: Really early...July 2012 Roll Call

Quote Originally Posted by garysteph1018 View Post

Rastagal... where are you staying? Are you going on the Pub Crawl or Rocky Thursday?
    At a villa on the West End down by Blue Cave Castle...I hadn't planned on the pub crawl but who knows...maybe. When it gets closer we will all have to plan to meet up somewhere...Peewee's is always fun and it's right next to where I'm staying....we will figure it out!
    "Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" R.N.M

User Info Menu

I have probably missed some people, but my calculations, while we are there (23 Jun to 07 Jul) there will be the lovely TFW, equally lovely Rastagirl, JBzik, Gary & Steph, Suzengrace. Yes? Everyone is coming to the Seastar Sat. 30 Jun for the partay? Maybe I should have Sam set aside a table for 10 ... Oh, and I think Gerryg will be there too. We have 2 girls from somewhere in the US joining us, too - you will love them bits and help me convince them to join the board! (actually, I know where the girls are from Minnianappolis, but that's too hard to type). We will be at the Seastar, so feel free to call them and let them know if you want to meet up. We will probably have a cell while we are there, and they can give you the number. This is so exciting! I love meeting people I "know" in foreign countries! Although, I don't think of Jam as foreign country ... more like home! A nice, warm, lovely home.

User Info Menu

If I didn't already think you were wonderful, I certainly do now for the compliment HAHAHA!

Unfortunately, I won't get to Seastar on the 30th....I wonder if I could go a day early? LOL

User Info Menu

tfw - we will meet! On y va bientot! (we're going soon!)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tfw73 View Post
    unfortunately, i won't get to seastar on the 30th....i wonder if i could go a day early? Lol
    yes yes yes.... That is a great idea!!!!!!!

You never see it coming ... and the next thing you know ... UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

User Info Menu

I am contemplating a surprise for my husband...a vow renewal! He never looks at this board so he won't find out, I just had to spill the beans to someone haha. I've been emailing Coco and we can have a vow renewal while we're there. We get there in the morning, so theoretically we could do it that first evening. Just about made up my mind! He will be so surprised!

User Info Menu

I wanna help.... !!!!! That would be awesome!!!!

User Info Menu

Awesome...maybe you can help me think of ways to keep it a secret from him. I'll have to make sure he has an outfit, lol.

User Info Menu

bumping up for July folks!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rastagal View Post
    At a villa on the West End down by Blue Cave Castle...I hadn't planned on the pub crawl but who knows...maybe. When it gets closer we will all have to plan to meet up somewhere...Peewee's is always fun and it's right next to where I'm staying....we will figure it out!

Alright, well we'll be at Catcha, so come on down! I definitely would like to meet up with everyone!