Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast

Thread: Really early...July 2012 Roll Call

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tfw73 View Post
    I booked the pub crawl and the Thursday tour last night!
    Whooo hooo! Can't wait to meet ya!

Rastagal... hope to meet you too! Will you be going to Seastar Saturday night?

You never see it coming ... and the next thing you know ... UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by garysteph1018 View Post
    Rastagal... hope to meet you too! Will you be going to Seastar Saturday night?
    I usually make Sea Star while in town, my uh "friend" plays Sat nights so I try to make an effort to go..only problem I find is that unless you know what someone looks like you could be sitting right next to a boardie at the bar and never know, so a lot of times you are in the same place but never realize it!
    "Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" R.N.M

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jbizek View Post
    Wow! Love seeing new people join our roll call!! It's getting closer!
    Yes, yes it is!!!! WOOHOOO!

User Info Menu

78 days to be exact, Jbizek!

User Info Menu

Having Knee Replacement on May 15th, but am hoping to be out at the Farm and on the Beach in Negril the whole month of July! Bless

User Info Menu

Hey, gang! We will be there the 30th, too. You have to reserve for the Pub Crawl (we went last year and it was a hoot!) now? How? And what is the Thursday tour to Pelican bar? There are 2 other girls coming down when we're there - they aren't on the board, but we can fix that!

As for sitting beside each other and not knowing - how can we avoid this? Have Barbara or Sam put us all together at the Seastar? Or just ID us to each other? We're staying at the Seastar so we could be anchor there to make sure we meet up? Or do something stupid like wear a red scarf or stick a feather in our heads - Gerryg, you'd look adorable with a feather in your head - but I would know you! There has to be a way to make sure we don't miss each other at least, and maybe get a group shot! A mini boardie bash!

Open to any ideas because I don't want to leave without meeting all who are there! Gotta love boardies! If nothing else, I'll be the old lady with a rum punch in my hand!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by M&G Montreal View Post
    Hey, gang! We will be there the 30th, too. You have to reserve for the Pub Crawl (we went last year and it was a hoot!) now? How? And what is the Thursday tour to Pelican bar? There are 2 other girls coming down when we're there - they aren't on the board, but we can fix that!

As for sitting beside each other and not knowing - how can we avoid this? Have Barbara or Sam put us all together at the Seastar? Or just ID us to each other? We're staying at the Seastar so we could be anchor there to make sure we meet up? Or do something stupid like wear a red scarf or stick a feather in our heads - Gerryg, you'd look adorable with a feather in your head - but I would know you! There has to be a way to make sure we don't miss each other at least, and maybe get a group shot! A mini boardie bash!

Open to any ideas because I don't want to leave without meeting all who are there! Gotta love boardies! If nothing else, I'll be the old lady with a rum punch in my hand!
    Hmmm, well it looks like some will be there the 30th but a few others don't get there until a few days later which would put them at Seastar the next Saturday the 7th...I'm not sure the feather look would be a good one for me...maybe we could set a time to meet near where Rob does the cast??
    "Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" R.N.M

User Info Menu

Okay now.... Us newbies can be fun too! I would love to meet some of you, and I know my husband and I will be at Sea Star on June 30th!

You never see it coming ... and the next thing you know ... UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

User Info Menu

I'll be at Seastar on July 7th. We can figure something out to recognize each other.

User Info Menu

tfw - I would like to be there on the 7th but that's the day we arrive. Don't think we'll be going anywhere that night!