Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 6 of 42 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast

Thread: Really early...July 2012 Roll Call

User Info Menu

Cands, what time do y'all arrive?

User Info Menu

We are supposed to arrive in Mobay at 12:40 ish on Saturday the 7th. By experience I know the immigration lines are gonna be crazy! We only had one year where we waited less than 5 minutes and that's when we arrived on a Thursday morning at 10:00 a.m.

I'm hoping to be at our resort by 2:30-3:00 (we take Timair there) maybe earlier if the lines aren't long at the airport.

User Info Menu

Oh well...maybe it will work out! I'd love to see y'all there.

User Info Menu

tfw - thankis for the headsup! Count us in!!! How do we book it?

User Info Menu

So if our plane arrives at 2:50... what time can we expect to be in Negril?

You never see it coming ... and the next thing you know ... UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by garysteph1018 View Post
    So if our plane arrives at 2:50... what time can we expect to be in Negril?
    I'd say 6 at the latest...and that is only if there is a line at customs...if it's during the week there might be a bit of rush hour traffic in Mobay. I got in at 830am last reach and managed to get to Negril, hit the ATM and Hi-Lo and make it to the hotel by 1130am.
    "Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" R.N.M

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jesswade View Post
    tfw - thankis for the headsup! Count us in!!! How do we book it?
    jesswade-- the email is bananaznegril@hotmail.com

His name is Lenbert Williams. I told him I wanted to book for two adults on July 4th, 2012. He answered me that night. Shoot him an email!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rastagal View Post
    I'd say 6 at the latest...and that is only if there is a line at customs...if it's during the week there might be a bit of rush hour traffic in Mobay. I got in at 830am last reach and managed to get to Negril, hit the ATM and Hi-Lo and make it to the hotel by 1130am.
    I think I wouldn't expect to get to Negril too early, just in case. Better to have overestimated the time than underestimate. We're landing at 10:25 AM this time...I'm stoked!

User Info Menu

Thanks for the heads up TFW, I went ahead and booked us on the Pub Crawl, still gotta talk to the mister about Rocky Thursday's, im away from home and I keep forgeting!

Awaiting our return to Negril, 07/01/12

User Info Menu

No rush...it's going to be a longggggg day. I told mine about the tour and I wanted us to do it. He was like "ok" in that super excited voice he has! Last tour was such a bummer (due to the other folks on the tour), so I'm thinking this one would be awesome with other boardies going.