Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast

Thread: Really early...July 2012 Roll Call

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tfw73 View Post
    No rush...it's going to be a longggggg day. I told mine about the tour and I wanted us to do it. He was like "ok" in that super excited voice he has! Last tour was such a bummer (due to the other folks on the tour), so I'm thinking this one would be awesome with other boardies going.
    Talked to the mister last night, were now booked for Rocky Thursday for the 5th. I got the hubs to agree and it will be the only excursion we do, lol.
    Feels like it's getting closer now, transport booked now too. Can't wait to see Rocky!
    Were also going to do the Meet the People through the Jamaican tourist board, were they match us with a Jamaican family or couple and they show us around. Were really looking forward to that.

Awaiting our return to Negril, 07/01/12

User Info Menu

Okay... said it a second ago! I am so excited to be going, and I can't tell you guys how blessed I feel to be meeting people who have experienced this before and are going back because of the enjoyment & peace they feel when they are there! I promise no boring non-boardies here! I just hope I don't make a pure touristy fool out of myself! Not much longer guys! whoooo hooooooo ! Okay, I'm going to go pack now!

You never see it coming ... and the next thing you know ... UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

User Info Menu

It wasn't being boring, it was because they were downright rude! Boring is no problem...I just don't want to be around anyone who is a jerk, lol. I love all the touristy things myself so that isn't an issue!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by garysteph1018 View Post
    Okay... said it a second ago! I am so excited to be going, and I can't tell you guys how blessed I feel to be meeting people who have experienced this before and are going back because of the enjoyment & peace they feel when they are there! I promise no boring non-boardies here! I just hope I don't make a pure touristy fool out of myself! Not much longer guys! whoooo hooooooo ! Okay, I'm going to go pack now!
    Just don't do the fanny pack thing and you should be fine. LOL.
    "Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" R.N.M

User Info Menu

Looks like i may be going in july after all.. just found out my summer term ends june 18th.. so im going for a July 3rd-August 9th stay

User Info Menu

Wow, that's a nice long stay!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rastagal View Post
    Just don't do the fanny pack thing and you should be fine. LOL.
    HAHAHAHAHA... My fanny has enough pack! Don't think i'll be adding anything to it!

tfw.. Rude people suck!

You never see it coming ... and the next thing you know ... UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BreanaAshlee View Post
    Looks like i may be going in july after all.. just found out my summer term ends june 18th.. so im going for a July 3rd-August 9th stay
    That's awesome! I will be there for about 5 weeks by myself so I'm so happy to hear others will be around so I don't get too lonely! I don't leave til July 19th so we should cross paths somewhere in there...
    "Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" R.N.M

User Info Menu

Sounds like the July 4th Pub Crawl and the July 5th Rocky Thursday is going to be a blast! Can't wait to meet everyone!

Awaiting our return to Negril, 07/01/12

User Info Menu

I can't wait, either! I'm already seriously considering extending our trip LOL!