Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast

Thread: Really early...July 2012 Roll Call

User Info Menu

We are blessed with 15 days, thanks to my husbands amazing parents who would keep the baby all summer if we'd let them. I couldn't ask for more and know I'll be sad when we leave but ready to start planning the next trip. The husband wants to start thinking about a Europe trip, but said we can fit in another Negril jaunt before, lol. He has the bug though he won't admit it.
    Have completed ALL my Negril shopping! Just need to pack!

Awaiting our return to Negril, 07/01/12

User Info Menu

I should have thought more carefully before buying the airplane tickets, lol. I have no idea how I would even extend the return flight...guess I'll have to do some research! lol

User Info Menu

It'll be our turn soon!

You never see it coming ... and the next thing you know ... UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

User Info Menu

Yes it will! 71 days for us, I believe!

User Info Menu

71 days!

Awaiting our return to Negril, 07/01/12

User Info Menu

I checked and it would "only" be $450 to extend our return flight, lol. I'm seriously thinking about it...

User Info Menu

As we say in our house when we want extra money... "We'll just have to work a little more!" The joke is, my husband already works 7 days a week, and I work two 12 hr night shifts (sometimes 3) a week... but we have three school age children at home & someone has to be here to take care of them! If only I could get one of my college boys to flunk out and move back home! haha j/k about that

You never see it coming ... and the next thing you know ... UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

User Info Menu

LOL...I have the opportunity to teach summer school this June, so I'm hoping that extra money appears

User Info Menu

I'm thinking about booking the Sea Splash deal for 4 nights, 30 Jun-4 July, since I have somewhere else to be for the holiday weekend in South Florida....

It's such a great deal!!!
    Hedonism July 2-9, 2011
    Next Reach Unknown?

User Info Menu

Just booked the SeaSplash deal!!! Tentative dates are 30 Jun-4 July, but I haven't booked my airfare yet!!!!

woooooohooooo!!!!!
    Hedonism July 2-9, 2011
    Next Reach Unknown?