Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722 ... LastLast

Thread: Really early...July 2012 Roll Call

User Info Menu

Re: Really early...July 2012 Roll Call

Here's mine.... I like saying only 4 more paychecks! As fast as we go thru money, it'll pass in no time!!!! WHOOOO WHOOOOO!!!!!

So is the travel size shampoo enough for 1 week?

You never see it coming ... and the next thing you know ... UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

User Info Menu

I only have two more paychecks to go, LOL!!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by garysteph1018 View Post

So is the travel size shampoo enough for 1 week?
    Probably...might want to bring 2 just in case though. Then again, I usually bring everything but the kitchen sink so you might not want to take packing advice from me
    "Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" R.N.M

User Info Menu

Hahaha TFW... You state workers!

Rastagal... where are you staying? Are you going on the Pub Crawl or Rocky Thursday?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by garysteph1018 View Post
    Hahaha TFW... You state workers!
    Yes, overworked and underpaid...once a month! LOL

User Info Menu

I think it really is getting close! Last night DH brought up the trip and wanted to make sure everything was in place. He never brings it up so it's another sign that we really are going back to Negril for 15 days! Something that was a dream 8 months ago is going to happen! I never thought we'd pull off such a long reach.

Tfw73 sounds like Abby's grandparents, my mom spoils her rotten with the material goods while the in laws have a pool and take her everywhere. She has the best of both worlds.

What's the count? We down to 60 days yet?

Awaiting our return to Negril, 07/01/12

User Info Menu

57 here... according to my daily counter on my phone!

User Info Menu

58, Jbizek! We're one day behind Steph!!! I am really starting to get excited now, the end of the school year is approaching so that means it is soon! I remember when I started the countdown, I think it was something like 157 days!

I did start to feel guilty about not taking the kid, so I looked at airfare, lol. I shouldn't have done that, it went down about fifty bucks haha. Of course, I got over the guilt quickly.

User Info Menu

You are in and out of the water so much (if you're a water baby like me) that actual shampoo is moot! Morroccan oil and leave in conditioner! Or bring more shampoo and use it for body wash. I showered a LOT last summer. Just to freshen up. Horses sweat, men perspire and ladies glisten. Maaan, did I glisten! I have a list on my knee top of who will be there when! We will be more than 6 (that's a partay!) at the SS on the 30th! WoooHoooo!

Bring less. You can always buy a bottle of shampoo or whatever and leave it with someone! Always appreciated!

User Info Menu

Yeah, you definitely shower more. I wash my hair daily there because of the salt water.

Excitement level is approaching the stratosphere, btw. LOL