Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: gym with eliptical and treadmills near Rondel Village

User Info Menu

gym with eliptical and treadmills near Rondel Village

Does anybody know if there is a gym with an eliptical and treadmill near Rondel Village, might and I say might want to wear off some of my holiday fun!

User Info Menu

The Negril fitness center across from the Beach Club Condos/Mariners has treadmill and bikes as well as some machines. Donna goes there a lot. She says that it is very hot in there and some of the equipment is rusty and not all of it works.

User Info Menu

I have to ask - why wouldn't you simply take a nice run on the beach? I was planning to do just that until I broke my foot on an elliptical.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    I have to ask - why wouldn't you simply take a nice run on the beach? I was planning to do just that until I broke my foot on an elliptical.
    Exactly...my best exercise is when i get there..at home I do 2 miles a day...when Im in the most perfect beach..I do my 2 miles on the beach in the morning..it is amazing..and I loose not gain cause actually i go farther and longer with out even knowing it..

User Info Menu

I run on the road every morning but you better keep your head up..lol

User Info Menu

Good description of Negril Fitness Center. Nice now but hot in summer. Been running on the road for all 26 years of visiting Negril. Just stay alert & focused.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    Some people simply don't like running. Others have joint issues that running compounds. Machines give your joints a rest.

User Info Menu

Exactly Craig. Lot's of us have issues with joints.

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Have you seen the gym/spa at Swept Away?? I think you can go there for $25pp...You can spend a half day there,spin class,pool,weights,bar,tennis etc.....

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Stripe View Post
    Have you seen the gym/spa at Swept Away?? I think you can go there for $25pp...You can spend a half day there,spin class,pool,weights,bar,tennis etc.....
    I use the Sprint 8 program which only takes 20 minutes. $25???................ I'll just do some sprint swimming or something.