Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: My Trip Report.... That's Been Seven Years in the Making... Dreams Do Come True

User Info Menu

It was great meeting y'all and hope we run into your group again next year. Looking forward to the trip report, oh don't let anyone know about the skinny dipping 100 meters off shore, nope, it never happened.. LOL Really it didn't happen.. LOL
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Boom chika wow wownt

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by beachgirl66 View Post

Patty- hope i can match them all up.. i have to skip a few things..... the ones that fall under the 'what happens in Negril stays in Negril'...<wink> ... but I hope you'll enjoy it.. and maybe even a few more pics..
    I personally found that the most challenging issue while writing my trip report. It was like you had to give up some info in order for everyone to follow along, but how much is too much? How much info do you really want to divulge to hundreds of people who you possibly might run into one day? (or already have) LOL!

Good luck with that!
    "Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" R.N.M

User Info Menu

I will do my best Rastagal!
    Jamaica Bound!

User Info Menu

Joe.... skinny dipping??? hahahahaha
    Jamaica Bound!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by beachgirl66 View Post
    Joe.... skinny dipping??? hahahahaha
    No it didn't happen.. Really!! ;-)
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

On Dec 26th, at 11pm the girls descend on my house... the limo was picking us up at 2am and we were giddy with excitement. One of my friends is REALLY nervous to fly and shows up with a bottle of vodka and cranberry juice.... this sets the tone and the fun begins. I was looking forward to seeing Poolguywindsor again and meeting his family, they were not only on the same flight as us but were staying at the Fun Holiday too! Joe Trinidad and family were getting things broken in for all of us and they were awaiting our arrival to Fun Holiday as well.

Our flight left a little after 6am and as the plane was starting to take off, my head pressed against the seat I had an incredible sense of pure joy and happiness poured over me.I was getting butterflies with the thoughts of what the next two weeks might hold. I always go to Jamaica with such excitement of the unknown.. who am I going to meet, who will I see again, what is going to make me laugh really hard that my sides will hurt, what music will I hear, how many times will something take my breath away because of its beauty... Oh the anticipation of it all..... and Jamaica never disappoints me. Trip after trip Jamaica astounds me .. the more I go and the more I learn, the more I question things and the more I realize that I don`t know anything.... I`m just scratching the surface when I go.

I always get a window seat because one of my favourite time is when I get my first glimpse of Jamaica.... ``awww, there it is......... my piece of heaven, the place where I am only me and I can just focus on me ;the place where my spirit gets fully charged and overflows with happiness``. The magic of the island embraces me and keeps me coming back time after time.

Name:  IMG_0308.jpg
Views: 575
Size:  76.3 KB
    Jamaica Bound!

User Info Menu

That last paragraph truly says it all!!! This is going to be a good one indeed!!! Can't wait to hear more............

User Info Menu

can't wait to hear more!

User Info Menu

SO looking forward to the rest of your report
    Stir IT UP