Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: My Trip Report.... That's Been Seven Years in the Making... Dreams Do Come True

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

User Info Menu

Autograph sessions and free shower shows in December.. LOL.. Thanks Dawn!! LOL

Famous lines from a couple of our friends staying at Fun Holidays "Lindy Loo": I confess, I CONFESS.... and PGW: Whoa I keep on eating this fish and it keeps on multiplying.. Where's my Jerk Pork? bwahahahahaha

Good times
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Famous lines from a couple of our friends staying at Fun Holidays "Lindy Loo": I confess, I CONFESS.... and PGW: Whoa I keep on eating this fish and it keeps on multiplying.. Where's my Jerk Pork? bwahahahahaha
    Hands down the funniest and most famous lines!!!!

I'll be bringing my printed photos for you to sign... I think I'm going to be your agent Joe... I think this could be big!

And yes Joes... It was GREAT times..
    Jamaica Bound!

User Info Menu

Hahahahahaha...I shall continue this insanity when we head back there in dec/jan! come on joe maybe you can show me how this shower stuff works...WARNING...I come with flip video...lol

User Info Menu

I'm sure we can coax everyone into a shower show, it'll be for the up and coming calendar, after the Xtabi session is over.. hahahahah..
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

I totally think we should do a Fun Holiday Shower Show Calendar... raise money for local charities.. I'll be the resident photographer!
    Jamaica Bound!

User Info Menu

you got the job!!!!!!!

User Info Menu

geez I wish life would stop getting in the way of getting this trip report done.....hope you don't mind this coming in bits and pieces....

Continued........

With the Jungle behind us from Thursday night we were looking forward to going to Alfreds on Friday night. I had never been to Alfreds before and felt like I was in heaven as I was able to listen to some fine reggae on the beach with my feet in the sand as I danced. It was a great night and would recommend to anyone to go.. the drinks are reasonable and tastey! One of the bartenders I had met the year before when I stayed at Sunset at the Palms was there and it was great catching up with him...soon Tic Toc, Rastagal, and a few others showed up and were on the dance floor. Great fun night...

Name:  IMG_0477.jpg
Views: 305
Size:  90.0 KB
    Jamaica Bound!

User Info Menu

As it came closer to midnight the anticipation was getting the better of me. Whether it was the yummy drinks, or being with some of the best women friends who had seen me through things that most friends would have ran from, in addition to the culmination of my educational endeavor I was feeling like the whole world was perfect for me that night... the count down was on and I rang in the new year with a smile so big you could have seen it all the way back to Negril.

Jamaica Bound!

User Info Menu

I am LOVING it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Info Menu

Most people at the Grand Palladium probably didn't even know who Tarrus Riley was and that suited me quite fine. Right after the count down they began to introduce Tarrus... my heart was beating faster and I couldn't believe this was the moment that had been out of reach for me for so long. Without even telling my girlfriends i was going to the front of the stage I took off, weaving through the crowd (and had I been at any other venue to see Tarrus I probably wouldn't have even got close to the stage).... I was able to get right up to the stage no problem.. and...

THERE HE WAS... Singing for me within inches of where I was standing.. HEAVEN!!!! Dreams do come true.. I'm here and listening to him!
    His sweet sweet voice that I only come through my speakers was now live and beautiful!
    2012 was kicking off to be the best year ever!!!! How could it not be the best year ever when I was starting it with Tarrus!

Name:  IMG_0515.jpg
Views: 345
Size:  75.5 KB
    Name:  IMG_0521.jpg
Views: 340
Size:  75.4 KB
    Name:  IMG_0535.jpg
Views: 354
Size:  78.3 KB
    Name:  IMG_0529.jpg
Views: 340
Size:  69.9 KB