Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: My Trip Report.... That's Been Seven Years in the Making... Dreams Do Come True

User Info Menu

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<------- so jealous, but also so happy for you!

User Info Menu

Isn't he just the BEST!!!!! I have seen him in Negril and would have given anything to have known he was playing on NYE at the Grand Palladium. I was reading your post thinking...man, I was in Negril NYE and didn't have a clue he was so close. Lucea is not really far away....lucky gal!! Your pictures are so good. Thanks for making the evening brighter.

User Info Menu

Marley: Maybe Brasi can get him for our April trip.. another celebrity judge!

yetta: I know!!! We hired a driver that actually lives in Lucea, he came to pick us up, and I called him when we were done.. It was a very short drive... well, really I floated there in back :-)
    It wasn't very well advertised.. thats why I had kept going back to the office and having them double check when the GP ...
    Jamaica Bound!

User Info Menu

Wow!!! You were so close to the stage! That's so awesome!
    Very cool footage!
    What an amazing way to bring in the New Year!
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

Tarrus played for over an hour and played all of my favorite like Lions Paw, She's Royal, Love's Contagious.. and when he was singing Superman there is a line in the song that says, "yes, You're Beautiful"... well didn't Tarrus stand right in front of me and point to me as he sang that line.. yep, its gonna be a good year.

After his last song I knew that this would be my only chance to try and meet him.. so I with a hope and a prayer I headed to where he was getting off the stage, edging my way closer I found myself right in front of him...He's looking at me.... "oh my gawd... what do I say"... Ummmm, It finally tumbled out of my mouth, "I loved the show, I really enjoy your music" .... Tarrus smiled and said thank you. He said, "Come to Rebel Salute"... (was this a personal invitation??? ...lol) ... "I wish I could but I'll be back in Canada then"... He noticed my camera and asked if I wanted a picture.. "YES YES YES" ... OMG.. now I was going to have the evidence... I asked someone standing close to us if they would take the picture and they said yes, unfortunately the guy didn't know how to work a camera and after he took the picture I noticed that it was all dark.. It hadn't turned out!!! Oh no, what am I going to do now, and before I had even a moment to think about it Tarrus said, "Did it turn out? Want to take another one?"... was this guy for real? Here he was surrounded by people that wanted his autograph, get his picture, have thier picture taken with him and here he was asking me if my picture turned out and if not did I want another picture.

Another picture was taken.....

Name:  Taurus lovey dovey.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  94.6 KB
    Jamaica Bound!

User Info Menu

It was magical Clarity.
    Jamaica Bound!

User Info Menu

WOW! That is a killer story and thank you beachgirl for sharing. Tarrus kicks ass for sure. I would print that pic super big and hang it on the wall.

User Info Menu

Wonderful pictures of Tarrus....lucky you! Looks like you were having a fantastic time!

User Info Menu

What a way to start a new year. Awesome!!!! I took my wife to see Tarrus a couple years ago on her earthday. What a treat it was for her to meet him too.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by beachgirl66 View Post
    Marley: Maybe Brasi can get him for our April trip.. another celebrity judge!

y...
    THAT would be AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brasi??????