Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Trip Journal- Jan 30- Feb 13- Negril- by Newfiesub

User Info Menu

Sorry but we had a great time at F.H. for the money we spent.We have stayed at many deluxe AI hotels and yes they always had pretty much anything we needed or wanted but they were many times more money that what we paid for F.H.($90.00/night for 2 of us).We can't even get a hotel in Charlotte for 90.00 a night let alone throw in meals and then what drinks you can get.In November when it was quiet they seldom ran out of beer or ice but when it happened we got by and found what we needed close by.They even gave us ice for our room fridge at night when they were ready to close and we were ready to start the party.It's definately about what you can get by with and we did well on our last trip!!

User Info Menu

hey billndonna- dont be sorry because u had a good time at FHB- i didnt say say i didnt have fun- just posted what has happened thus far

we've had a big snow storm here so i am busy plowing, pics and the next chapter soon.

User Info Menu

More snow coming tonight and tomorrow. Dont work too hard.

User Info Menu

My family and kids like it lots at FH, it was not uncommon for them to bring me my frothy fruit drinks at the pool, it's easy cause we just bellowed our order and he put it on the railing for us to pick up. The food was good and the barrel chicken and anything on the menu was available if you didn't like what's at the buffet. Since the barrel chicken was going all day, there was no need to wait for any specific time to get food. And the chicken was as good or better than the places outside. We stayed at FH for 2 years now, and the food has gotten much better. Plus the staff is a lot of fun there, we had them all signing at the Kareoke.. hahahahaha.
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Newfiesub,we are are enjoying your trip report big time,we miss that damn island big time.We pretty much assumed you were making a good time of it no matter what,that's what we like,people that can roll with the tide!! Can't wait to hear more ;>}

User Info Menu

ok folks, snow storm over, update and pics tomorrow.

User Info Menu

i'll update later today as promised

User Info Menu

You like making us wait?? Have a great day Al..

User Info Menu

I just caught up on this report and can't wait to hear what's next. Hopefully we'll have another update by tomorrow? Please? lol
    [url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

still waiting, soon come