Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Places to stop on 7 mile within walking distance of Couple Swept Away

User Info Menu

Places to stop on 7 mile within walking distance of Couple Swept Away

Wifey and I are staying at Couples Negril and are planning on using a day pass to Couples Swept Away. What are some places that we should plan on stopping while walking Long Bay? We only have from 10am to 4:30pm for that day. We may venture off the reservation for a night (or maybe 2) as well. Thanks!

User Info Menu

My favorite place for a great dinner is Canoe. Not on the beach, but a short taxi ride towards the cliffs. As you walk the beach, stop in wherever you feel like, chat with folks, grab a drink or two and ENJOY!!

User Info Menu

I've walked the entire beach rather quickly and also taken hours to go not so far. You can always take a cab to start a beach walk and use your "trading places" day to just enjoy CSA which is a worthy destination on its own.

User Info Menu

I would recommend Aquas and Tony's Hut (my favorite).

User Info Menu

Muck...Aqua unfortunately is shut down....hope they re-open one day..it looks nice...

Sherm...a literal 5 min walk down the beach from CSA is Margaritaville...look for the water trampoline, that belongs to them...Tony's hut is a must...great place/people

User Info Menu

Stop at Sea Splash for sure...we walked down there everyday while staying at CSA. Nice place with friendly people. Walking the beach and stopping at different places throughout the day added to our decision of trying a non-AI for our next trip in November! CSA was just too "sterile" for us. The people are great and we never felt unsafe. If I'm in Jamaica....I want to feel Jamaica!

User Info Menu

Aqua has a for sale sign out front, listed with a realitor. Don't remember the name, but I bet it could be found online.

Just walk down the beach, see a place you want to check out, and stop and get a beer.
    If you like the vibe, stick around for another. Don't feel it, then pay, say thanks, and walk on.