Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jungle - going solo?

User Info Menu

Thanks all. I guess I'm not as concerned about being inside alone, as I am about leaving alone.

User Info Menu

well if you want to avoid the crush at the gate and all that nonsense, you can grab a cab from INSIDE the gate. not sure why more people don't use that service, it's not very well set up. it might be slightly more expensive, but like most things, negotiable.
    "I beseech thee, my lord , let this venture be mine..."

-Sir Gawain

User Info Menu

It is one of the greatest people watching places in Negril IMHO...I have been solo 2-3 times.

...hardly any girls there though...

Hope they work on that...I'm almost always standing there all alone with no one to talk to...

I am selling a bridge as well.

User Info Menu

Brasi - that's what I hear. I didn't make it there on my last trip, so I really want to check it out on my next.

Sorry about shortage of ladies in there.

User Info Menu

I have never been. Is it worth going to?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by tfw73 View Post
    I have never been. Is it worth going to?
    they play great music to dance to in the disco......good music to listen to upstairs
    most of the dancing is downstairs......good place to get your groove on........
    prices of drinks and beers are reasonable for that venue........
    place gets rollling after midnight...goes till sunrise if you want...or till you go to Scrub A Dub......lol

mi go every reach like that really matters

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

I've always walked back to Hidden Paradise with no problems...it's a short walk, I just don't make eye contact on the way out and pretty much ignore anyone trying to talk to me.
    "Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" R.N.M

User Info Menu

Thanks rastagal! I will definitely try that.

User Info Menu

Hey Breann i'll be there with my husband on Thursday night and we'd love to hang with you if you feel like it. We're at Tree House right now, Nicole and George
    Don't waste your time with explanations, people only hear what they want to hear.

User Info Menu

It should not be a problem but if you have even the SLIGHTEST concern about walking back alone, then DON'T. It might cost you $5 us dollars but isn't your well being & peace of mind worth that? You'll know better how you feel when you get there.

Don't stress. Have fun & be safe!