Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Some good package deals right now, check it out

User Info Menu

Some good package deals right now, check it out

User Info Menu

I got excited for a second when i seen Grand Pineapple's rate but when I ran it to book from both Chicago or Minneapolis it was 500- double more then the shown rate using many different dates within the sale range. Hmm new that was too good to be true. I have used that site before though. Apple has some great square deals running right now.

Children Are Our Tomorrow !

User Info Menu

I don't get excited by the cheap caribbean rates unless I am traveling with someone as they are based on double occupancy--when you check the deal as a solo traveler it ends up being much more. But I went on a dirt cheap all inclusive trip to the DR with my ex boyfriend booked through them--totally worth it.

User Info Menu

i've used cheap carribean several times, including solo, and they often have excellent deals. Usually, you should call instead of book thru net cause it's easy to talk 'em into an extra 100 dollars off.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by shellyk View Post
    I got excited for a second when i seen Grand Pineapple's rate but when I ran it to book from both Chicago or Minneapolis it was 500- double more then the shown rate using many different dates within the sale range. Hmm new that was too good to be true. I have used that site before though. Apple has some great square deals running right now.
    I know shelly..we never get a break either out of Fargo ~