Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Sunset in March

User Info Menu

Sunset in March

Just wondering what is the average time of "sunset" in March. We had dinner reservations @ 7 pm on the cliff but just got a email they had to switch our time to 6pm, so just wanted to know if we will catch the beautiful Negril Sunset
    Deanna (aka DeeDee from NY)

User Info Menu

obviously it will change the later you go in the month but for the first week of March, sunsets are around 6:15 - 6:30 pm

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by deanna View Post
    Just wondering what is the average time of "sunset" in March. We had dinner reservations @ 7 pm on the cliff but just got a email they had to switch our time to 6pm, so just wanted to know if we will catch the beautiful Negril Sunset
    Thank the restaurant if it's on the water. 6 is the perfect time.

User Info Menu

That's what I was thinking..Thanks! BTW..it's Ivan's and they we even so kind to email me their menu! can't wait!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by deanna View Post
    That's what I was thinking..Thanks! BTW..it's Ivan's and they we even so kind to email me their menu! can't wait!
    Perfect! Your biggest issue is what to order.....

User Info Menu

Adjust a minute or two for Negril.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...&afl=-11&day=1

We loved Ivan's and it has a great view of the sunset. Doesn't surprise me the adjusted the reservation for you, they are outstanding.
    What's so funny 'bout Peace, Love and Understanding?

User Info Menu

YEP!
    What booger and Guirigay said

You are going to have a wonderful night, view, dinner, experience! Enjoy it!

User Info Menu

I cant' wait!