Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: I waited, and now it's done. :(

User Info Menu

I waited, and now it's done. :(

For the past several years, I have heard references to the book Walk Good but never got around to reading it. I knew that Kahuna had written it, but still, it got pushed aside in my mind and forgotten. After reading Kahuna's "no apologies" report (which I LOVED by the way), I decided, wth, I'd download it and give it a go. I could barely put it down....I tried to read before going to work in the morning, as soon as I got home, and again before bed. I simply devoured every word.

I would like to say thank you ~ for writing a book that expressed so often my exact feelings both for Negril and while in Negril. My first trip there, was for my brother's wedding at Point Village, so it really struck a chord with me. Thank you, thank you, thank you for writing that book!! I loved every minute of it...until it ended. However, to solve that problem, I began Sunset Negril today.

User Info Menu

I've had them both since last week and am trying so hard to save them for the flight to Jamaica this Thursday....

User Info Menu

I'm also saving both of them for my Friday morning flight to Jamaica!!!

User Info Menu

Definitely save to read on the plane. It will be the quickest flight to MBJ you ever took.