Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Would you rather...

User Info Menu

I'd have to go with option B, only because i'm a 'twice-a-year-kinda-gal'.
    But i have to admit that 7 days is NOT enough time.
    A 10-day minimum trip in the summer and a full 3 weeks or more in the winter is ideal!

User Info Menu

I would choose B, without a doubt.

User Info Menu

Wow.. That's a tough one... See, MY cheap side would side with Markus because it seems like you can't really get a break on the cost of airfare from Cali, AND you having to factor in your travel time to and from. HOWEVER,(If money wasn't an issue) I think I would LOVE to go back twice a year..Such a dilemma you have! But hey, if you choose to stay for 2 weeks, you always have us boardies fall back on. This board has helped keep JA in my heart, mind and kept me inspired since my last reach in 09'... Thank GAWD for everyones trip reports!!!
    "Live for today as tomorrow is not promised" Live....Love....Laugh....

User Info Menu

we vote b. The first trip we took was 10 days and our last trip in feb was 14 days and it was the perfect amount of time(well actually the husband thinks three weeks is better but i think that is pushing it.lol). It also takes us a bit to get into the flow of vacation time and at the one week mark we are finally comfortable and settled and able to make the most of week number two. Either way i dont think that you can go wrong. Good luck with the decision making.

User Info Menu

For me, 7 days is way too short. Then 10 days became way too short. Two weeks allows you to really relax. So I choose one vacation for two weeks. It is much easier to leave the table after feeling "full" than "half-hungry". I certainly see the other side to this also. 7 days would feel like a long weekend to me, I think.

User Info Menu

You could alternate and do a 2 week stay 1 year...say toward the end of the year, then the following year do 2 trips, that way you are not waiting a year in between! There have been times I have just gone for the weekend because I didn't have any vacation time left....hell, I moved to Florida just to be able to be closer and save money on flights!
    "Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" R.N.M

User Info Menu

I couldn't imagine not going less that three times a year.. but if I had to it would be b...

User Info Menu

Going on a trip to Negril every Month

User Info Menu

I find it takes 2-3 days to unwind before i can chill. now that you have your 1st trip under your belt you won't feel the need to see everything all at once. since i can't fathom vacationing for less than a week, i suggest you find a way to take 2 10 day vacations. a nice blend of days to explore and sand gravity to maximize what vacations are for.

User Info Menu

I am doing Plan A now for December reach for monetary reasons, but I much rather would prefer Plan B! I used to do plan B for the last couple of years, but this year due to the economy, Plan A is in effect.