Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: 1 day to go! Finally :)

User Info Menu

1 day to go! Finally :)

In just less that 24hrs we will be landing at MBJ...that is if the flight is on schedule, lol! I'm having little mini panick attacks that I will forget something important, mainly because I'm bringing the kids this time I think!!

For the past 3 months I have posted a picture a day on my sisters Facebook page for our countdown. For the final day I made a video of all the pics, plus one final pic, to her favourite Bob Marley song. Fun way to end it!

Sooooon come!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlKwG...=youtube_gdata

User Info Menu

The video says it has been blocked in my country

But either way, Yay!!! Have a great trip!

User Info Menu

Apparently the video is unavailable to the United States only, because of the song! Sorry guys

Copyright Info: Countdown to Jamaica 2012

Your video, Countdown to Jamaica 2012 , may include content that is owned or administered by this entity:
    •Entity: UMG Content Type: Sound Recording

As a result, your video is blocked in these locations:

United States

What should I do?

No action is required on your part. Your video is still available everywhere not listed above. In some cases ads may appear next to your video.

What can I do about my video's status?

Please note that the video's status can change, if the policies chosen by the content owners change. You may want to check back periodically to see if you have new options available to you.

User Info Menu

Katho, have a safe flight and a wonderful vacation!
    We're not too far behind you. Too bad we'll miss each other.
    dorisw

2017 was our 15th trip to Negril. Other islands we visited: Cozumel, Mexico (4 times) St. Lucia, Barbados, Grenada, Aruba, Harbour Island, Bahamas, Anguilla, St. Maarten/St.Martin, Ambergris Caye, Belize (twice)

User Info Menu

have a great trip, soon come

User Info Menu

Safe Travels...I am just behind you too!!!

User Info Menu

Walk good!! And have a wonderful trip!

User Info Menu

Great Video Enjoy your trip with your kids

User Info Menu

Thanks guys! At the airport hotel now, sleep soon - 2:30am wake up call!! *excited*