Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: 4 Sleeps and a wake up!

User Info Menu

Cool 4 Sleeps and a wake up!

its been 4 months since my last trip to Jamaica.. and now i only have 4 sleeps.. im so excited!! the next three days i will be really busy so they should pass quickly.. between midterms, regular class, and finishing work for my online classes time should fly by...and on top of that i have a 7:30AM flight.. so it should come quick right? i hope so.!

i started packing
    Name:  001 (5).jpg
Views: 146
Size:  94.5 KB

actually that was a few days ago... I've added a lot more.. i like having the same amount of options while i'm on vacation as i do when i'm at home.. plus i live in Florida all i own is summer clothes so i bring it all.

User Info Menu

Have fun at HP!!

User Info Menu

Yay!!! Are you still planning on hanging out with us??? We are right behind you, one week from tonight we leave for the airport (hotel) and one week from tomorrow at this exact time we should be boarding the plane!!! I have the butterflies already...WOO HOO!!!

User Info Menu

I am so jealous! Those four days should fly by!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Iriesistah View Post
    Yay!!! Are you still planning on hanging out with us??? We are right behind you, one week from tonight we leave for the airport (hotel) and one week from tomorrow at this exact time we should be boarding the plane!!! I have the butterflies already...WOO HOO!!!
    Of course! i will message you so we can figure out the details.

User Info Menu

I "hate" you. LOL Have a blast.

User Info Menu

All done packing... well as far as clothes go..
    Name:  014.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  95.8 KB

packing is my favorite part... im so anal about it.. shoes on the bottom covered by towels, then arranged in columns
    Tops,Bottoms,Swimwear..

now if only i could stay off of this board long enough to finish my archaeology work.