Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Western Consciousness 2012 inforamtion - April 14th!

Administrator

User Info Menu

Western Consciousness 2012 inforamtion - April 14th!

Name:  westerncons.jpg
Views: 475
Size:  105.3 KB
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Thanks for the link.
    Please inform of any transportation that maybe being offered or advertised.
    A very nice line up.
    B

User Info Menu

Western Consciousness!!!

Hey Boardies!!

Western Consciousness is scheduled for April 14, 2012!!! I feel like a kid at Christmas...I get to Negril the day before and I am sooooooo there. Is anyone else planing to attend WC???

Name:  WC2012.jpg
Views: 348
Size:  94.1 KB
    http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Hopefully round up a posse.

Sounds like a great show.

B

User Info Menu

Luvs - I am planning on going!

User Info Menu

Western Consciousness reggae concert, Sat, April 14th at Sav

The lineup headliners include Beres Hammond, Marcia Griffiths, Freddy MacGregor, Charlie Chaplin, Luciano, Capleton and Duane Stephenson, as well as up and coming various artists including Romain Virgo, Prophecy and others.

Concert is Saturday April 14th at Paradise Park, SavLaMar. Should be a great concert.
    http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/2.../ent/ent2.html

User Info Menu

I went a few years back and had a great time with Clive from Clive's Transportation. He is a big music fan and offers it as one of his standard four Concert Tours he does each year. Basically he likes to go, so has one of his drivers take a vehicle big enough to accommodate however many people sign up. He handled getting the tickets and everything from pickup to dropoff.
    http://www.clivestransportservicejam...ertTours_1.htm
    Last edited by Ohio_Buckeye_1; 03-11-2012 at 03:58 AM.
    08: Jan-NegrilTreehouse
    08: Nov-RoomsOnTheBeach, Ochi & TobysResort, MoBay
    09: Apr-Legends, Negril
    09: Dec-Legends, Negril
    10: Apr-HolidayInnSunspree, Mobay & SeastarInn, Negril
    10: Nov&Dec-SeastarInn & FunHoliday, Negril & SunsetResort, Treasure Beach
    11: Mar-FootePrints & NegrilBeachClubCondos, Negril
    11: Sep-Legends, Negril
    12: Sep-SeastarInn, Negril
    13: Mar-Match Resort & Bay View Resort, Port Antonio & El Greco, MoBay
    13: Dec-SeastarInn & Shields, Negril & VerneyHouse, MoBay

User Info Menu

good looking out Ohio!!! I will contact Clives, I always use them for my airport transfers
    http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

Thinking of going. Can anyone give more details on the concert? What is best time to arrive - how late does it go? Is it worth staying the night in Sav? I assume food/drink available. Tips on what to bring/not to bring (camera, blanket to sit, etc) Anyone know what VIP ticket gets you? I have always dreamed of seeing Beres and this would be realization of that dream........thanks!!!!
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Hey Sweetness, I can only tell you what I do. Arrive no earlier that 11:00 pm. or midnight. The ones I attended lasted all night (Llandilo park), (this was before all the noise restriction BS) so I would not spend money on accommodations in Sav, unless you want to rent a room to crash the next day. I have brought one of those folding camp chairs, or a blanket will do. TP is a must. I would travel light, not bring expensive cameras/bling and dress to move with sensible shoes. It can get a little muddy so stilettos are not practical, although many wear them. Plenty of food and drink available outside and inside the venue. They do search bags, etc. upon entrance. I'm not a VIP person, so don't know what that gets you.