Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast

Thread: I don't know what to call it..***trip report****

User Info Menu

Awesome report I can't wait until friday

User Info Menu

Great trip report so far! I love those pictures of the beach! That turquoise water looks sooo inviting!
    Looking forward to your next update!
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

Please note all names have been changed any similarities are simply coincidental and not intentional!

Day 4:

Today the beach was alive!

i woke up around 8 and went to Sweet Spot for another wonderful breakfast.
    Name:  IMG_3169.jpg
Views: 491
Size:  91.6 KB

i came back to my room because i knew it was still too early to head up to alfred's.. Vinny and ron don't usually get there until after 12 after a night of partying.. so i just relaxed on the verandah and updated my trip report.. around 11:30ish vinny called me asking if i was going to alfreds.. i said yes and he told me he was going to shower and then head over to alfreds..

so i got up put on my bathing suit sprayed sunblock (which isn't working for me) all over, and then walked along the beach to alfreds. when i got there vinny still wasn't there.. so i ordered an apple vodka and ting.. another rasta guy that knows him was there so i sat on one of the beach chairs and chatted with him..

Name:  IMG_3176.jpg
Views: 499
Size:  92.3 KB

The sun was burning hot so i went for a swim.. the water felt nice.. not too cold.. just right
    Name:  IMG_3203.jpg
Views: 507
Size:  106.5 KB

When i got out i went to order a rum punch... and trust me when i say Alfred's has the strongest rum punch..i only had one and i was niiiiice..

Vinny did eventually come with his woman friend in tow.. he gave me a few and we smoked one then he went in the water to tend to his lady friend... i chilled for a while then went back in..

ron came so i went to say hello to him and ordered a red stripe.. then he had to run off to margaritaville for spring break stuff ... so i ordered some lunch..
    Name:  IMG_3248.jpg
Views: 457
Size:  87.9 KB
    it was good... chicken and chips (chips not photographed)

after eating i went back to my room.. i don't really remember much after that..

Around 5:30 .. i went back to alfreds to watch the sunset and find out what was going on tonight..
    i ordered a passion fruit vodka and ting and enjoyed the view.. and a game of volleyball
    Name:  IMG_3259.jpg
Views: 503
Size:  86.1 KBName:  IMG_3261.jpg
Views: 496
Size:  85.7 KBName:  IMG_3268.jpg
Views: 506
Size:  97.6 KBName:  IMG_3283.jpg
Views: 485
Size:  87.7 KB

i came back to my room took a nap... then went to Beach park.. i didn't like it too much so i left..
    Last edited by BreanaAshlee; 03-12-2012 at 08:02 PM.

User Info Menu

Wow, you really know how to party it up. Not too many boardies hang at Alfreds during the day, and it looks like a nice place to chill. 31 and 55? No wonder the poor guys needs a smoke break -- that's high maintenance! Carry on!!!

User Info Menu

Tommorrow is the day! I will be mostly scrounging around the beach, in the daylight hours, most likely with the usual stops of Seasplash, Wild Parrot, Sunbeach, and some days down as far as Sunnyside or Alfred,s. Will keep an eye out see if I spot you around.
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

Your father is one of the best men on the island!
    Have a great time!

User Info Menu

Nice pics.. thank you.

User Info Menu

Breana.......Can you please tell me how far(or long) is the walk from Alfred's to Margaritaville?....We were curious if it was an easy stroll or a trek ...thanks

User Info Menu

Me soon Come!!!
    See you tomorrow!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lisapat View Post
    Breana.......Can you please tell me how far(or long) is the walk from Alfred's to Margaritaville?....We were curious if it was an easy stroll or a trek ...thanks
    its an easy stroll... i walk from alfreds up to beaches and back no problems.. and this is coming from someone who doesn't even like to walk to the mailbox.. it goes by quick... before you even realize it your at margaritaville.