Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: End of the world party at sea star and canoe,,, dec 21st, 2012.

User Info Menu

End of the world party at sea star and canoe,,, dec 21st, 2012.

Thought I would invite everyone to an end of the world party at sea star and canoe ,,,, dec 21st, 2012. It will be at both places. Further details will be forth coming.. Custom Tee shirts will be available....Bless. Tattoo.

User Info Menu

Dang!!!!!! wont be there till the 26th......but the world will be over then

User Info Menu

My birthday is the day after (22nd) and I can retire. Just my luck. Hopefully there is a couple survivors to party with on the 22nd.

User Info Menu

Now that's an idea!
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

In the event, the world doesn't end ~ will this be a fundraiser of some kind?
    "Yeah, I'm cocky and I am arrogant. But that doesn't mean I'm not a nice person."

—Jeremy Roenick

User Info Menu

Man, I was going to head out to Negril in Jan 13, but this sounds like one party I might just schedule to see early..

User Info Menu

Not a fund raiser, No politics involved. Just chillin with good friends and family.Everyone please come and share the love and good times,,T shirts will be free while they last. bless.

User Info Menu

Alright Tattoo!! Sounds like a plan fi sure!!! Keep us posted...wouldn't want to miss the end......quite frankly, there wouldn't be another place I'd rather be.

User Info Menu

I have some really cool idea's for the T shirt designs and if anyone wants to send their thoughts or suggestions on the shirt designs please do. Im thinking a canoe being paddled off the end of the earth since its flat of course!!! with a shinning nautical star beeming in the sky! lol.

User Info Menu

I guess there's no point booking a round-trip flight for this party. Just book one way and save the money for beer and lobster! Go out in style!