Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tensing Pen?

User Info Menu

Thanks Booger, we're looking into Citronella & Banana Shout now...
    I'm hoping something is available.

I have to confess, I'm deeply disappointed about Tensing Pen. I got Markus all psyched about it after showing him those pictures.
    I guess it wasn't meant to be...

I'm sure we'll be happy where ever we stay...
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

Oh, no! That's too bad. I could tell you were getting your heart set on Tensing Pen.

User Info Menu

Same thing happened to us on our first reach. I talked the place up to Sandie and when I went to book months out the couple rooms I wanted were not available. Good thing for me though I decided to go with Catcha and haven't looked back sense, well until this reach when I just lagged to book.

Banana Shout looks like a great value if you get one of the two cliff side rooms. $100 is not bad. If you get bored you can swim over to Catcha and sneak up the ladder.

User Info Menu

i hear you can get Moondance Villas (true five star) for 180 per night, per room, if you're a walk-in .... might be worth it if you're looking for a super romantic spot. Also, take a long look at Westender Inn, i think it's 139 per night for oceanfront ....

User Info Menu

gerryg123 - Thanks for the heads up on Moondance Villas, I'm going to look into that

Just wrote to Banana Shout and Citronella about their availability.

Booger - You're right, it's an easy swim to Catcha from BS - I remember Marley wondering if people can see her in the Sagi Shower from Ricks Cafe. I don't know about that, but it's a very clear view from Banana shout. When I toured the grounds and saw that, I had to giggle.

Thanks everyone for all of your help! I truly appreciate it!
    Carpe Diem

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Clarity View Post
    gerryg123 - Thanks for the heads up on Moondance Villas, I'm going to look into that

Just wrote to Banana Shout and Citronella about their availability.

Booger - You're right, it's an easy swim to Catcha from BS - I remember Marley wondering if people can see her in the Sagi Shower from Ricks Cafe. I don't know about that, but it's a very clear view from Banana shout. When I toured the grounds and saw that, I had to giggle.

Thanks everyone for all of your help! I truly appreciate it!
    LOL, so true about the window in the shower....if you book Banana Shout, you'll have a real great shot of booger, who has already called dibs on our outdoor shower Hahahahaha ........wave, booger!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by marley9808 View Post
    LOL, so true about the window in the shower....if you book Banana Shout, you'll have a real great shot of booger, who has already called dibs on our outdoor shower Hahahahaha ........wave, booger!

NO perving when I'm hitting up the shower. The waters not cold right?

User Info Menu

LOL
    Remember Clarity, you are only allowed to take photos of Booger's left leg! Hahahahahaha

User Info Menu

wherever you end up will be perfect!

User Info Menu

Hi Clarity, yup we're staying at the Roundhouse 16th through to 21st April. Good luck in your search.
    Rise early, treat everyday as though it's your last and your last day as it's your first.