Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Going to the airport - your preferred method of travel

User Info Menu

SweetSue, that is terrible lol! Sounds like the green-eyed monster

I agree, I am loving the stories of how everyone gets to the airport. For me, probably because I have an overabundance of excitement, my trip starts wayyyyy before we ever get to the airport. I'm in vacation mode going to the store to buy supplies! We always fly out of Memphis, which is almost five hours away, because we're either dropping off the dog or the daughter at my parents'. So I can add two or three days to my vacation excitement! Strange to say, I can remember at least one song playing on the radio we have heard on the way to the airport for every trip we've gone on.

User Info Menu

I know! I start getting excited as soon as I settle on my airfare - even if it is months in advance. Every time I go to the store for everyday stuff, I find myself considering what to buy for my trip. Now I keep a small box in my room as a braking system. Once it gets full, I have to stop! Otherwise, I go overboard.

User Info Menu

I decided to see what the price would be for taxi/sedan/limo service to and from the airport and I think I'm gonna stick with driving and parking! One way for my traveling party was $135! One place wanted to pick me up at 11:00pm for a 5:45am flight. I think not! I'll just drive and park and spend all of $60 actually half that cause I'm splitting the cost!
    Happy holiday family time!

User Info Menu

ok - now you're just making me jealous! lol