Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Living Social Deal $365 Treehouse 5 days 4 nights for 2

User Info Menu

See you in 7 days!

Any room preference?

User Info Menu

Has anyone had experiences booking with the "Living Social" vouchers for Treehouse? I am worried if I buy, that availability will be limited. Any feedback would be appreciated....

User Info Menu

dash, check their website, http://negril-treehouse.com/welcome.html When you click on rooms, you can enter dates you're interested in and it will show if they are sold out for any nights during that time period.

It does not mention on the website that the standard rooms (not kitchenettes) have fridges. Does anyone know if any standard rooms have fridges, or is that a "no" period? I would not want to stay without a fridge.
    Thanks

User Info Menu

Melody, I think its a NO. Perhaps they would rent one to you?

User Info Menu

October Birthday Celebration

Hi Gail -

My close friends go to Negril every year and follow this message board very closely We are planning a 30th birthday celebration the last week in October and would love to hold it in Negril! I was asking about weather and he suggested I contact you. How is the weather in late October? Also, do you currently have availablility the last week in October?

Thank you,

Jillian

User Info Menu

Over 400 Living Sicial guests have stayed here so far . Insiders hint voucher really does not expire on our end we are very flexible as long as we have space except for US or Jamaican holidays.
    Email us direct with questions, never a problem.