Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Trail of Bottle caps with family,from the begiining.

User Info Menu

Well I guess the first night overdoo it happened again! Was out commision today til about 3:30! But made a full recovery, and stopped at some of my favourite beach bars, did have to skip the pub crawl though! Aftera long walk on the beach checking outr the few Sspring breakers around, I stopped at Sunnyside, Sunbeach, Wild parrot for Redstripes, Then a nice home cooked meal of shrimp, chicken, veggies, and salad, with brownies for desert (regular kind) Just had some coffe with coconut rumcreem and time for a shower and out into the night! There is a birthday party I am headede to tonight! Ran into Oneil my driver friend he was checking out the hot young springbreakers at Margaritaville!
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

Oh and by the way the kids are having a good time too, threw a football for a coiuple huors today, maybe I will get wet tommorow, they cant seem to make it til 8:00 and get up super early!

User Info Menu

Last night was a light night, started by walking over to Seasplash, then on to the market across the road for a 110 j phone card. Jumped a rout taxi up to the westend.
    Sunset after dark and Canoe were quiet and seemed to be shutting down so I walked west and stopped at C&D for a visit and a Redstripe.
    Continued west, as I was trying to catch up to a westend birthday pub crawl.
    So I was passing the new |Spa Retreat place that has the Blue Mahoe restaraunt in it, ask the security if Goergia was working, he said yeamon you can come in!
    Cool I been meaning to check this place out. "wow" really, really nice!
    I met the owner and had a Redstripe at the Bar.
    Beautiful place, seawater pool the works!
    Checked out the menu sounds good and the prices were not bad either, going to try and get there for a dinner!
    Oh I did say hi to Georgia, as well.
    Hey i just scored a bunch of callaloo from a rasta on a bike!
    So after getting sidetracked headed up a little farther west and I think I weent to C&d after the last stop? Whatever!

On to spyda Jam and then to No limit where the birthday party was just wrapping up, thats the way it goes sometimes.lol
    Just went back over to Spydas joint hung out with oneil and harrassed the bartender there until close!
    Got a ride back, I walked down to the beach take a look over at Margaritaville there was a spring break party goin on, but there are not many here. Really very few.

User Info Menu

Just ahead of You the whole way last nite.........but that's how it goes sometimes...LOL........maybe catchya at Canoe later!

User Info Menu

I am planning on going and Seasplash too.

User Info Menu

sounds like a good time to me..
    i dont think spring break is as big anywhere as it has been in the past.. i was in negril in spring break 2010 and i honestly never saw ANY - but i was on the west end mostly - so i couldve missed it.. lol

love that fresh callaloo

User Info Menu

Name:  IMG_1102.jpg
Views: 563
Size:  95.6 KBName:  IMG_1103.jpg
Views: 509
Size:  89.6 KBName:  IMG_1104.jpg
Views: 556
Size:  88.7 KB

User Info Menu

Name:  IMG_1128.jpg
Views: 546
Size:  92.5 KBName:  IMG_1130.jpg
Views: 552
Size:  91.0 KB

Will get more pictures up later, really slow uploading.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jasperpso View Post
    sounds like a good time to me..
    i dont think spring break is as big anywhere as it has been in the past.. i was in negril in spring break 2010 and i honestly never saw ANY - but i was on the west end mostly - so i couldve missed it.. lol

love that fresh callaloo
    down on the beach i've seen a few big groups wandering around drunk doing backflips and handstands.. they are quite entertaining this year...

User Info Menu

Yesterday was the Seasplash webcast with the steel drum and Rasta Ralph, great time as always, met Rumrunner, and Butch, and had way too many Redstripe for that time of the day!
    We had an afternoon lunch with a plan for dinner out, and Canoe webcast.
    Kids had fries and were starting to crash around 7
    Took a cruise up the west end road then stopped at Swordfish for iscream!
    When kids go hard all day on the beach it makes for an early night! But also they get up really early too!
    I took a nap and headed to the Jungle around 10:30 it packed up pretty good as the night went on!
    The entertainment was good as always!
    Stayed until around 2:30 had a bowl of Marks soup out on the road, sat with him and chilled for a while.
    That was it for me started to get tired so back I went!