Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Coco La Palm

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Co Co is a Go Go.......

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Melody View Post
    How much are their beachfront suites per night for their off season rates? All I've seen online are 3 room categories with no mention of beachfront suites.
    Melody, looking at CCLP's website, for off season it looks like the beachfront suites are $200 a night.

User Info Menu

We just returned home from CocoLaPalm on Sunday. We had the same room as Jim-Donna, room 336 and loved it. The room was clean, shower was hot, beach was just awesome. Lots of loungers and shade on the beach. The staff was great too, espeecially the bartender Donovan, he is sooo nice and has an awesome smile. The hotel is in walking distance to lots of great bars/restaurants. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Negril and will definately stay here again. We are already talking about going again next year.
    Attached Images Attached Images       

User Info Menu

Awwwwwwwwwww, I am SO happy to see that smile. Donovan!
    He is a great man and bartender, so happy to see him happy and I can't wait to visit him in April!
    Thanks for posting!

User Info Menu

One more question that came to mind. When we travel internationally we try to pack light.
    Is there a laundry nearby or at Coco where one can have laundry done so clothing like shirts,
    shorts, etc can be cleaned and recycled during a trip? Many times that is a option and does
    save space in packing. Also that way you are not recycling smelly clothes

User Info Menu

Bumping it back to the top. Anyone know if there is a laundry nearby or if a person can get laundry done easily. I don't want to pack
    heavy if I can get clothes cleaned easily there. Mexico has always been easy, Jamaica "I don't know".

User Info Menu

Any maid will take care of you laundry or you can go into town and do some there.

PS. When are you going, we are staying at Coco during part of our stay.

User Info Menu

Jamaica - no problem. As mentioned - make time to meet and get to know your housekeeper - in general (never stayed at Coco) I pay $10US for a couple loads and then tip a bit on top. Usually hung dry.
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

We will be there in April and November this year for our 5th & 6th time!
    Praise Jah