Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Prince Harry to jump of the cliffs at Rick's Tonight

User Info Menu

Prince harry is no fool. i would have done the same !!!

User Info Menu

You're right.....he (and everyone else) knows that was the only shot he had!

User Info Menu

ackee....
    I know, I didnt want to use correct spelling of newspaper and subject.......
    "One of the laundry gals pipes up ,,"LOOK AT DA BLOOD"
    "YES,THAT WOULD BE MINE" I said as my leg that at first gave no pain, started dishing it out in large bunches........"

want more read our blog? our first trip.........http://negril.com/forum/entry.php?58...-The-Beginning

User Info Menu

He did a terrific 2 1/2 flip into the water w/ very little splash! I gave him 9.5...........Then he chugged back an ice cold Red Stripe to much applause!!!!!

User Info Menu

This morning on network news I saw him getting down with some dancers and quoting Bob Marley. He certainly has the personality to represent the Royals.

Respect,
    Col. Andy & " Wildcat" Pam

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ed kennedy View Post
    The Gleener..."After a brief stay at Rick's cafe on the cliffs of Negril where the Prince is rumored to have plans to jump into the turquoise waters below to the cheers of hundreds of tourists, Prince Harry is then scheduled for some serious chicken lower down on the West End Road. Following dinner, he will then move on to Roots Bamboo for a live Reggae concert before ending the night at infamous Jungle across the way. "
    if Harry had a chance to do this agenda - he would still be in Jamaica when I get there at Christmas - lol

User Info Menu

And that is Rita Marley that walks by in the background while he is dancing

User Info Menu

@craig123...loosen up

User Info Menu

Prince Harry has always been my favorite. Been watching the nightty news this week to catch a glimpse of JA and he really seems to be enjoying himself. He is a people person like his mama. I especially love seeing him always stopping to interact with the kids. I hope he has had a chance to enjoy all of what Jamaica has to offer. It's defenitly his scene.

Awaiting our return to Negril, 07/01/12

User Info Menu

I thought he said he was going in June! Oh, for goodness sake! I told him they had better china at Catcha!!!!