Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Negril Pictures - Feb 2012

User Info Menu

The pumpkin soup with pieces of chicken was EXCELLANT! At Choice Restaurant just across and up the road a bit from BCC inland side. We went there for lunch before we our trip home and for sure we will go again on our next trip.

My favorite picture is the broom. It's located in a place where many boardies visit (besides Craig123) can anyone say wherethis broom is located? This could be fun!

User Info Menu

hey craig, great photos; did you ever hook up with cabbie Shayne?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_D View Post
    I love the sequence of events involving the cake in post #4. Was the cake from Jenny's?
    Jenny's is actually closed now. This is the same cake though and is from C & D next door.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gerryg123 View Post
    hey craig, great photos; did you ever hook up with cabbie Shayne?
    I was looked after before arriving to my hotel so no need to contact Shayne. I will keep his contact number in case of future needs.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sand Gravity Girl View Post
    My favorite picture is the broom. It's located in a place where many boardies visit (besides Craig123) can anyone say wherethis broom is located? This could be fun!
    Damn...I was there & I don't remember where that broom was.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Craig123 View Post
    Jenny's is actually closed now. This is the same cake though and is from C & D next door.
    Good to know! I'm sure I've heard of Jenny's being closed but I must have blocked it out. Now I know to go to C&D for my cake fix.